Is he buzzing?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikki8jean

Reaction score
Ok, this may be a weird question and people say i have a very keen since of smell and hearing. But, when my bunny is hopping around the house, he always hops up on the couch and on my lap. As he is hopping he sounds like he is grunting/buzzing. It almost sounds like he swallowed a bumble bee and its trying to get out! Am I crazy?? Is he sick?? What is that noise??

That is a love noise. He is making it because he likes you :)

Male rabbits will often buzz and run circles around females that they want to mate with. So buzzing is a love song.

-Dawn

Awww, how cute! I've only had max run in circles around me making little grunts, which is cute for sure, but buzzing would be altogether cuter. Somebody loves you!

Aww!! i thought I was nuts!! He does it all the time...he even ran circles around my husband the other day about 15 times and buzzed the whole way! He is going to get a kick out of knowing the bunny is in love with him lol. Its so fun to have a bunny follow behind you where ever you go...just love him to pieces

turns out he is def. in love with my husband...he tried to hump him today...lol. glad its not me!

My bunny Flash would buzz away so when that happened I called him BUZZ, it's very cute and now Bentley is buzzing so I got another BUZZ in the family.

Latest posts

Back