Is Anyone on Facebook?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raspberry82

Reaction score
Since it requires email addys we'd probably need to send PMs for anyone that wants to become friends on there, but still fun to find out!

I'm on Facebook. If anyone wants to Friend me let me know! That would be fun :D.

I think most people have FB now-a-days.

I used to be very much against it but was drawn in(or rather dragged in) by a friend who said I "simply had to have one!" So now I have one, and am on it at least once a day checking up on friends and family who don't live near, looking at pictures etc.

I'm game for it. :)

Okie-doke, I'm adding you guys :D. Not many of my friends are on it, they all stick with myspace and I hate myspace, lol.. so I moved to facebook.

~ Athena

Added, except Rebecca. I looked via your email addy, but it said that email addy wasn't registered. :p Got another one?

Btw, Carroll.. I love the bit at the bottom of your signature! Lol.. my boyfriend would agree I'm like that some mornings.. hahah.

Oh i sure do.. But u can easily find me thru my name. I think i'm the only one with BUNS:p what email did u use???? My msn is the wrong one. But anyways u can find me at [email protected]. I think your talking to me right???

Raspberry82 wrote:
Added, except Rebecca. I looked via your email addy, but it said that email addy wasn't registered. :p Got another one?

Btw, Carroll.. I love the bit at the bottom of your signature! Lol.. my boyfriend would agree I'm like that some mornings.. hahah.

I am on it, My display picture is of Dippy and Fluffball when they we small and my name is Becca Ibbs

I'll add everyone, Jen I already have you!

Yeah! I meant you :), Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears. Hehe. That's weird, maybe it was being weird for me? I'll try that email again to see if you come up. :p

Latest posts

Back