Is 7 a lucky number?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slavetoabunny

Reaction score
Eeek! I can't believe I am insane enough to have 7 rabbits under my roof. I just took in 3 more endangered shelter buns today. There were 4 total, but another fosterer took the 4th (thank goodness!). It's a good thing my husband is traveling.

I don't dare share this on Facebook....my sister-in-law is a FB friend and that is where he is visiting, heehee.

Welcome home Triscuit, Doodle and Coco. Pictures to follow soon.

Triscuit loves me and he wants to live here and have two big sisters to protect him from scary things like cobwebs. Oh, why are we in opposite corners of this country? (insert a "woe-is-me" smilie here)

sharlaelizabeth wrote:
Triscuit loves me and he wants to live here and have two big sisters to protect him from scary things like cobwebs. Oh, why are we in opposite corners of this country? (insert a "woe-is-me" smilie here)
I'm sure Triscuit would love to live with you too! He is so small and adorable, I think he will find a family shortly. His playtime is almost over.....next up, Doodle. Stay tuned for pics.

Omg....I looooove Triscuit. His pudgy face is so adorable.

i just fell in love with triscut...his chubby little face and short ears are soo cute!

awwe they are all so cute! 7 is my lucky number as of 4 days ago, when I took another rabbit in. I have made it up to 9 in my apartment. :) i guess you can never have too many....

what cute buns triscuit is very cute but I'm really into doodle coloured buns right now, if only lived in florida sigh.

hartleybun wrote:
would your husband really notice 3 more buns? not sure mine would - took him 2 days to notice when i went blonde once:biggrin2:
Haha.....When I had Dolly here, I got her on a Thursday and it was Sunday afternoon before he knew she was here. I wonder if he would have figured it out if I hadn't told him.

Latest posts

Back