Introducing Zoey (Subject to change)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't decide which is my favorite picture. I said "aww" everytime I paged down! What a little sweetie bun.

Well, I'm sorry to tell you this but Zoey has just made it to the top of my Bunny Napping list. I hope you don't mind.

:bunnydance:

She's SO sweet!! I love her. Congrats on the new baby, and I'm glad Eli got a new home with other bunnies!

HoneyPot wrote:
Well, I'm sorry to tell you this but Zoey has just made itto the top of my Bunny Napping list. I hope you don't mind.

:bunnydance:

She's SO sweet!! I love her. Congrats on the new baby, and I'm glad Eli got a new home with other bunnies!

:laugh:

You know me, I'm a photo-aholic!

DSCF0077.jpg

DSCF0078.jpg

DSCF0079.jpg

DSCF0080.jpg

DSCF0081.jpg

DSCF0084.jpg

I can't get over how unbelievably cute she is!

I'm pleased to announce that Zoey is makingamazing progress. I didn't handle her at all on Saturday except at theshow so that she could settle in.

On Sunday I actually handled her for many 5 - 10 minutes tops, the restof the time I sat outside with her as she ran around the run for thefirst time. I hadn't counted on her being hard to catch but Ieventually cornered her. But I knew that scared her so I went back tothe same old trick I used on Eli, using the carrier. She's so curiousthat when I put it down, she has to check it out and go in it. I justhave to stand away from it and close the door behind her and that worksgood for now.

On Monday I really started handling her. I would go outside for half anhour increments and put her on my lap and snuggle her just so she couldget used to it. And I did the same yesterday and today.

But the big improvement is today. Although she has always beenextremely curious and even the first time I let her run she would cometo climb on me but she would always run away from my hand. Today shelet me touch her and pet her for the first time! It was only shortperiods (maybe 15 seconds) but she was not shying away from my hand andshe was actually jumping on me!

I'm so pleased she's made such progress in such a short time. It took avery long time for me to get Spice to this point. :bunnydance:

Congratulations, sounds like you are definately making progress;)
It's great when they first jump and play all over you huh.

With our little ones we would sometimes lay on the floor on our tummiesand let them hop and play over us so they would get used to us. Workedwell for us, we could see what they were doing and it gave them thechance to come see us on their own terms.

Keep up the great fun!!

I can't resist taking pictures. It's been sonice that the small amount of snow we had all melted and it was nicethis morning so I took some pictures of Zoey outside again. I promiseto get some of the boys later but I have to let the batteries chargefirst.
music_whistling.gif

ZoeyNov107.jpg

ZoeyNov108.jpg

ZoeyNov1014.jpg

ZoeyNov1015.jpg

ZoeyNov1024.jpg

ZoeyNov1018.jpg

ZoeyNov1020.jpg

ZoeyNov1019.jpg

ZoeyNov1023.jpg

This is my FAVORITE photo of her yet!
ZoeyNov1010.jpg

She is getting prettier and prettier! What a little Doll she is. :inlove:

I'm totally in love.

:kiss:

-Carolyn

Oh my goodness! Zoey is sooopretty, not to mention a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e. :inlove: I love thepictures of her running, especially in the snow. She lookslike a happy bunny in her new home. :) Glad you're makingsome progress with her shyness. From the pictures, it lookslike she's having no trouble coming out of her shell.:D

Latest posts

Back