Introducing Tobey

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XxMontanaxX

Reaction score
This is my new kitten, Tobey. He is about 8 weeks old and I've had him since Friday. I had someone bring him to my house and then I told my parents about him and my mom was in love. My dad wasn't too happy but he's fine with me keeping him and everything.

He's an inside cat, but I take him out sometimes. He has got his first set of shots and is getting his next in three weeks.

I love him to death. He's so cute. These pictures don't do him justice at all.

01bw9.jpg

02pq9.jpg

03pv5.jpg

04fo9.jpg

05cd6.jpg

Aww, what a pretty little kitty! He looks so soft... Big congratulations :balloons:I'm glad too that you told your parents about him right away and that your mom at least loves him! That's awesome! Way to go :hug2:

He is beautiful, awww, I bet you are just head over heels for him Montana. I'm so glad that your parents are ok with Tobey.

Just curious about why his collar is so loose? Wont he yank it off? Is it the quick release type in case it gets caught on something? As it would be more likely to being so loose.

I love his colouring, I have a soft spot for dark cats. Good to see you let him go outside too, cats have so much fun playing outdoors.

aww, i love him, he's so cute! i'm glad you talked to your 'rents:hug1, i was wondering what had happened:wiggle.

it's a good thing i have Prince(my heart animal, he's 7 but still just as sweet as when i got him.)or else i'd be begging and begging and begging and begging and beggi-erm, y'all get the picture:whistling.

any way, congrats on the new baby! i hope you two bond like Prince and i have, it's wonderful:nod

Congratulations on your new kitty! He's just adorable!

And I'm happy you told your parents about him and that they're okay with letting you keep him. I'm so happy for you!

Great job for telling your parents. It was VERY respectful and responsible of you :biggrin2:!

He is GORGEOUS!

To be honest, he looks like my Zaide...who is a persion mix. Is your kitty really 8 weeks old? My Zaide is about 16 weeks old now and he looks smaller then Tobey in the pictures :shock:. I worry, my Zaide is very tiny for his age...but has a fat tummy!

Awww... everyone's getting cute kittens!! :D

I keep having to remind myself that we have ENOUGH cats in the house in addition to those outside. I'm not a fan of outside cats, but they adopted us and we got the female spayed... so no more babies from 'our responsibilities'. :)

Latest posts

Back