Introducing the new Lop - disaster

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Usually only people trying to fool other members.

No - others don't see it. They don't have access to accounts as I do.

-Carolyn

troll.jpg

oh i see. some people have to spoil it for everyone. I hate people like that

update on bunnies : I have put them both together in the kitchen again,and they are sitting away from each other and dont move. Until Peppergoes up to the lop and then the lop trys to mate with Pepper again. Butwhen Pepper defends herself the Lop runs away in the corner. And theyboth sit apart from each other. They dont seem to be bonding much atthe moment? Maybe they are just having time out? I must saythe mating stage has got alot better. Shall i carry on letting them bein the kitchen together for the next few days and see if there is anyprogress? Atleast i managed to get some pictures of them laying downnicely next to each other lol. Before all the mating started. I will beputting them on here when i have put them onto my computer.

Linz_1987 wrote:
oh i see. some people have to spoil it for everyone. I hate people like that

Just trying to get a simpleanswer to a simple question.

We don't like our time wasted. If you wanted to start overagain, I'd understand that, but a simple reply as to why you've gotthree usernames is all we ask. We hate people 'like that' too.

-Carolyn

I'm not going to play a cat and mouse game here. Your account has three usernames and we simply want to know why.

-Carolyn

I am telling you, i dont have a clue. How do isee for myself that i have 3 different names? i dont want youall to block me, because i have done nothing. I just wanted help withmy rabbits :(something must be up big time. I had no idea

Linz, did someone else in your house have anaccount here? What Carolyn is looking at is essentially an IDfor your computer. Only she has access to that. Itmeans that someone has used your computer on this forum before.

When i first joined here, i got an email sent tome to activate my account. I have saved the email. When i am looking atmy other emails, i have used the email link to open the site up a fewtimes. Is that why?

I have come to the quck conclusion even more so after re reading frombeginning to end this thread, and the evasiveness(sp) of answers.

Simple questions are easy to repond to with simple answers

in lamens terms, carolyn is moderator, mods ofphpbb boards have access to features which allow them to view the IPaddress of a users account, what carolyn can see is that 3 differentuser names are all associated to the same account, now there are a fewscenarios to this situation.

1) either you work behind a firewall and 2 other people behind the same firewall use rabbits, like at a company or something.

2) 2 other people are using your computer and also have rabbits accounts (like me and daisy 'n' buster)

3) you are owner of all three accounts and are indeed a troll.

which is it?

I dont think anyone else in my family have beenon this site. My sister has been reading some of your helpful answersif i have left the window open. But she has changed nothing on myaccount.

Hunnybunny63 replied 21x in this forum.

mooonpooka replied 2x

and Linz_1987 replied 28x.

Thanks for explaining Aradon, and it's great to see you back again! You take good care of our Girls over there!

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back