Introducing Stew.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmarlin

Reaction score
I posted in introductions about how I rescued my angora from an old coworker. He has been named Stew and is doing great.

He has put on at least a full pound. since we got him. I can still feel his little skeleton, but he is making great progress.

My hubby likes him, even if he doesn't want to admit it. lol. He takes him out for play time while im at work, even sends me picture updates lol.

On to the pics!!

DSCN2524-Copy.jpg

DSCN2521-Copy.jpg

DSCN2518.jpg

DSCN2517-Copy.jpg

The cage is temp.

Oh he looks so cute! is it just me or is his fur looking a little rough? if its supposed to be black like his head he'll be so handsome when he grows it back! :inlove:

Well alot of it got chopped off when I got him. The poor thing was mostly mat. His little tail is so sad, the hair follicles died from being matted and gross for so long, so it all just fell off in one piece. His little tail is completely nakie. We will see if it grows back.

With angoras, especially blacks, their body wool is a lighter shade than their face fur.

the poor thing! well hopefully his tail fur does grow back, otherwise you may not be able to keep a straight face in front of him, lol

i didnt know that about angoras, hm, learn something new every day :)

I told him while I was taking the pictures, "Iam sorry Stew, the bunny forum people demand it" lol. Looks like his hair is gonna grow back, he already has fuzz. When it first came off, like a week ago, his tail was totally nakie, shiny and all.

DSCN2569.jpg

:shock2: thats a tail??!!!!! holy schmoly!!..i have never seen a nekked tail before...!!...
he already looks so much better then the first pics we saw,,and hes obviously very comfortable too,,good job!!! hes a handsome little dude...well except the rat tail...
post new pics when u can...hes such a cutie....Lisa and The HipHops

He is a total sweetheart, even with his funny bald spots lol.

Here is a pic of his tail when it was freshly bald.

2010-07-28162244.jpg

You can also see his poor little hip bones on either side of his tail. Soooooooo glad he is putting his weight back on quickly.

What a gorgeous boy!

I absolutely LOOOVE his color. If i ever get a rabbit that color i no doubt will call it Roan because i am a horse nerd along with a rabbit nerd and if he were a horse he'd be a blue roan.. xD

oa1vkl.jpg

Dark face and legs with a lighter boy ROFL :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back