introducing Stache and I (NY)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aubrisita

Aubrey, Member
Reaction score
Hello! My name is Aubrey and I recently became a bunny mom. His name is Stache and he is a two year old cutie. I rescued/adopted him from a neighbor who was a little overwhelmed. I am super excited to be a part of this community and I am going to bother you all with my questions. Lol

20131122_215847.jpg

:welcome1 Hi Aubrey! I know you didn't ask, but I see in the picture that you have a litter box inside what looks like a cage bottom with litter in both. If you are trying to litter train Stache, just put the litter in the litter box and not on his cage floor. Otherwise he might get confused on where to go.

Thank you all for the welcome. I was wondering if anyone lines their bunny's cage with fleece? If so, what is your opinion?

What a cutie! And I see you're from NY too! What part of NY are you? I'm in Westchester.

I tried giving my bunny fleece blankets and he likes to dig and chew them. Every bunny is different though. Try it and see if it works for him. It will definitely keep him warm in the winter. :)

I line my buns cage with fleece and put the litter tray in there with hay in it but I can't seem to train him! X x

Latest posts

Back