Introducing Sir Grumps

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL! I dont think she means skirt like the one a woman would wear LOL! I THINK its the back of the bun that kinda overlaps.. but i'm not sure. I do know its not a skirt skirt

ooops LOL my mistake - sorry about that :laugh: so you mean she has a dewlap on her bum :bunnybutt: oh dear oh no you want to take that off. whew everything is back to normal in the bunny world :happyrabbit: I think if she knew about this she would laugh at how dumb some humans can be.

:roflmao: Yes, all the French Lops (not sure about any other breed) have a big roll of skin/hair, called a skirt. Although now I'm going to start referring to it as their buttlaps. LOL If you look at Grump, right above his hock you can see the grayish colored roll...that's his buttlap. :)

Buttlap yes I like that - Dewlaps and Buttlaps - I ve never had a French Lop before so I didnt know - I am going to have a look at his buttlap right now to see what it looks like - oh this is so cute and funny - my girls might want to start growing one or maybe not - I dont know I havnt asked them yet.

That looks like he has an extra tail - originally I thought that was his tail but I think his tail would probably be white underneath kind of like a white tailed deer because of his coloring - I dont see his tail - where is his tail anyway - I dont see it - must be hidden by that big uh buttlap.Is Cher the pretty little white lop with the twitching nose - well her and Sir Grumps will have lovely babies - if those buttlaps dont get in the way that is.

His tail is in the middle of his butt, which you can't see because it's a side shot.

Here's Max's buttlap:
16069_131707_380000000.jpg

And the bun in my sig is LaRew. Here's a picture of Cher, and her HUGE buttlap (it's pretty much all the white around the back bottom).

16069_131709_020000000.jpg

oh I see what you mean by buttlap now - wow! its just like a dewlap only its on the butt - you learn something new every day. what a big beautiful girl she is - she looks very heavy - I bet she is very nice to hold and cuddle and kiss. So Sir Grumps is still growing a bit is he - So you specialize in French Lops?These Lops can get quite big - much bigger than the Lops I have seen at the pet stores. My two girls are big bunnies too around 9-10lbs but more slender like Jack Rabbits especially Landy the checkered giant - Sullen is a New Zealand White - but Cher is one huge heavy bunny - They are absolutely gorgeous bunnies - I wouldnt mind holding one. Are they show rabbits ?

Yep, French Lops are the breed I raise. Grump is 8 months old and a lot smaller than my does. Heck, I'm not sure he's even as big as my 4 month old does. I actually thought he was younger than he was, but hopefully he'll grow a lot more. Cher's my biggest doe, and she's around 16 pounds. Max is 8 months old, and is now 14 pounds. The 4 month old juniors are around 9 pounds the last time they were weighed.

I show them, but not all have been shown yet. Adeline, Rosa, and Sonny haven't been, the rest have. Well, technically Frostie wasn't shown, either, because the stress of traveling gave her mushy poop and she had it all over her butt and back legs so I scratched her.

Cher is definitely a big girl, and super fun to cuddle with. Carrying her, though, she gets a bit heavy. LOL

Yep, French Lops are the breed I raise. Grump is 8 months old and a lot smaller than my does. Heck, I'm not sure he's even as big as my 4 month old does. I actually thought he was younger than he was, but hopefully he'll grow a lot more. Cher's my biggest doe, and she's around 16 pounds. Max is 8 months old, and is now 14 pounds. The 4 month old juniors are around 9 pounds the last time they were weighed.

I show them, but not all have been shown yet. Adeline, Rosa, and Sonny haven't been, the rest have. Well, technically Frostie wasn't shown, either, because the stress of traveling gave her mushy poop and she had it all over her butt and back legs so I scratched her.

Cher is definitely a big girl, and super fun to cuddle with. Carrying her, though, she gets a bit heavy. LOL

Latest posts

Back