Introducing Sheep and Snickybunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sheep

Reaction score
Hello, everyone, from Florida!
I share my room with three pet rats(Toulouse, Sebastian, and Crispin) and my wonderfully bratty rabbit, Snick!

He currently lives in a Kennel-Aire Bunny House, but it's proven to be too small since he's grown so huge(he's already bigger than my brother's Dutch..) in the past three months I've known him and the reviews of the product don't help with health concerns, either.
Once I sell his current 'cage' and my old Gamecube, I'll work my way towards buying an Bunny Abode from Leith Petworks~

Snick has not yet been introduced to fresh vegitables because he was weaned early and I don't want to cause his little belly any trouble.

Ahem.. erm.. anywho, hello, everyone!

Welcome to the forum! I know you'll find this place useful and friendly.

I'll have to look up the type of cage you're thinking of getting - I know many here use the NIC (neat idea cube panels sold at Wal Mart and Target) to make custom cages...

welcome! we need photos!

we have a toulouse here as well, although ours is a bunny, not a rat. . . gotta love the name though!

Leaf wrote:
Welcome to the forum! I know you'll find this place useful and friendly.

I'll have to look up the type of cage you're thinking of getting - I know many here use the NIC (neat idea cube panels sold at Wal Mart and Target) to make custom cages...
I've read about those and actually made a post about them at another Forum I frequent! Seen alot of pictures.. I would have to wait until I moved out of my mom's house and had more room for what I have in mind, though. x)

And thanks, guys, for the welcome! :biggrin2:

katt wrote:
welcome! we need photos!

we have a toulouse here as well, although ours is a bunny, not a rat. . . gotta love the name though!
I'm uploading some, now! I'll edit this post once I have them ready~

EDIT:
Here are a few photos of my bratty Snick:
DSC05865.jpg

Streeeeeetch..

DSC05870.jpg

"Of cooouuurse I'm not thinking about it.. I'd NEVER get inside the box-springs! ;)"

DSC05871.jpg

"Told you so!"

DSC05879.jpg

"I'm a good boy, mom!"

DSC05860.jpg

S'more nose. CUTECUTECUTE!

I'll soon get a vid of him up once Photobucket cooperates..

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Why is your name sheep?

I love your bunny! he's so cute!

My name is Amanda. :)
I'm 17 and and an artist.
And thank you! He's such a handsom little boy!~

EDIT:

I didn't see whe WHY. XD My name's 'Sheep' because of the chinese year I was born under annnndd I like sheepses!

Welcome to RO!

Snick looks to be like the kind of bun I love - the troublemaker w/the sweet face! Have fun here (I know I do) and keep up with the photos as you seem to have that skill with getting the shot!

Oh my this guy is cute! I can not wait to see more of him.

What a cute bratty bunny! My Tony is a real brat too. He got into my boxspring and I had to take the cloth cover off!

Just an FYI if you go looking for the NIC cubes: they're now called "Organize-it Cubes." About $15-20 will get you enough to make a GREAT cage!!

Welcome :biggrin2:! I LOOOOVE your bunny, he is so adorable.

I also have three pet rats :D!

:wave:Hello,

Snick is just adorable....i love that little white bit on his nose...it looks like he stuck his nose in a can of white paint lol.....he's just gorgeous :)

Cheryl

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
Welcome to the forum!:welcome1

He is a handsome bun, do you know what kind he is?
His parents were huge with dutch markings.. so I guess he's a bit of a mutt. He was smaller than his siblings and his ears less floppy. I have baby pictures.. I'll dig them up later!

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
He looks so big!:)
He IS pretty big! He's larger than my brother's Dutch, atleast.
I'm not sure how big he'll get, though..

One thing's for sure: he needs FIXED soon! I got sprayed twice yesterday(and all I did was tickle him!)

Latest posts

Back