introducing Pine

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boo

Reaction score
i brought her home yesterday, and i dont really think that she is in a good shape:(
she is very skinny and her fur doesnt really shines. she has never seenfresh vegetables before. poor thing had a ring in her ear but i believethis is good as that means that she was vacciated right?
everyone, that is Pine:
normal_DSC00024.JPG

fighting wit a corn:D

normal_DSC00018.JPG

ermmm what have you got there?
she took a nap under a flece blanket:D
normal_DSC00017.JPG

aww..shes really cute! poor little thing! thatring looks like it was painful, or at least a pain..lol..hope she gets real healthy soon!:inlove:

She's very cute! What a sweet mouse like littlenose she has. I hope her ear is feeling better. I love her coloringalso, it is lovely. Some bunnies never have shiney coats no matterwhat, but after being looked after by you fora while it should at leastsoften up.

What a sweet little girl!:bunnyheart I'd think the ring is more likely a breederidentification tag- did it have numbers? I've never heard ofvaccinated rabbits being marked like that, especially since they needbooster shots yearly. That looks painful. Worsethan the tattooing they do here for id.:(

So what's her story? How'd you get her?:D

hmmm.... i dont know what kind of corn that is... i didnt know that there are anz sorts of corn that bunnies shouldnt eat:?

Hi Boo, very cute Bunny you have there.

I wouldn't give her too much corn as it is very fattening.Our vet told us to give it very sparenly, once every 2-3weeks. Also I would really introduce veggies very slowly toher so she doesn't get an upset tummy.

If you do a search for articles on what to fed the bunny, you will find some very good articles.

Hope to see more pictures soon.

Soooska

thank you:)
i know about veggies. when i saw how she hopped into a carrot andstarted to munch it, i took it away:) just think it was a prettypicture:D

sorry for late post:(
i went to rescue and she was there, so tiny and neglected:(
at least se appeared that way:(
so i took her home because i was looking for a rabbit:)
she looks better every day and she likes cuddles:)
i love her:inlove: hehe:)
soon she will get big bro:D

Latest posts

Back