Introducing Peter....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OneBadBunny!!!

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Samantha or Sam for short. I'm a sophmore in high school andI own many, many differnt types of animals each of which I consider amember of the family. I currently have 7 guinea pigs, 1 dog, 8 fish, 3newts, 2 frogs, and of course Peter!

Peter is my bunny. I don't know much about him as I adopted him from afamily who allegedly became allergic after five years. I guess that heis about six, I also think that he is a mini lop, though I'm not sure.I know the pet shop he came from and they sell mostly mini lops, but Ican't really tell for sure. He is white with brown and greyishmarkings. In guinea pig terms he would be a white and brown broken, butI don't know much about bunny breeds.

Peter used to live outdoors all year round. Now he spends a month ortwo outside in a beautiful new hutch when the weather is very nice. Hespends the rest of his time in my closet, well it should be a closetbut when my grandfather designed it with me in mind he made it more ofa pet room.lol He used to have free roam of this space including mybedroom, when one day he decided to unpotty train himself.:( Now hes ina CC cage.

I do have tons of pics of all my pets and I will post them tomorrow, but its late and I have homework to do.lol

Thanks for reading this!!

~Sam~

Hey Sam! Welcome to the forum! Excited to hear more about you and Peter!

:wave::welcome1

Hehe, sounds like you have a handful! I love guinea pigs! :) Can't wait for pictures! We love pictures :)

:wave:Hiya Sam! and welcome to RO

I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of Peter,and all of your other pets as well :)

cheryl

Peter is adorable.

Note to sell, add Peter to Bunny Napping list.

Susan and the Gang:bunnydance::apollo::bunny19:bunnyheart

I see you have the 'fun' mix of rabbit food.Its better to get just PLAIN pellets with nothing in them.
Funny you should say that. I thought the same thing when I got thatfood. It came with him (I only got him in May) and I was still sort ofin the process of mixing the old food with the new food so that hecould gradually get used to it. Now its just plain pellets. But I knowhe misses the mix one, oh well. Also, I cannot seem to get him to eatany hay! I know its a big part of his diet, but he wont touch TimothyHay, Alfafa, Bermuda Grass, or Orchard Grass and I've tried them all!How can I get him to eat it?
He is adorable!Is he neutered??
Thank you and no, he is not neutered. I adopted him at age five, and hehas never been housed with females so I don't really see a reason tohave it done. Aside from the fact that he is a major "humper". Eeek, Iknew bunnies were good breeders, but I didn't realize that it appliedto stuffed animals as well.lol:foreheadsmack:

Thanks for everyones comments and advise!

~Sam and Peter~

Hi, have you tried hay cubes? All of ours love them. I buy the Kay Tee brand. It's worth a try.

Susan:bunnydance:

Hello and welcome to the forum!!:welcome1

Peter is a handsome boy!!:inlove:

Michaela:), Ebony:bunny5 and Pebble:anotherbun

How weird! My Camo has the same problem - won'ttouch hay, any type. I tried withholding pellets for a day, giving himthe option of hay only, and he starved himself into chewing carpet andfurniture, but wouldn't touch the hay. :disgust:Im going tokeep an eye on this thread and see what responses you get.

Oh yeah, welcome by the way! :elephant:

Latest posts

Back