Introducing Opal and Nike

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on becoming bun slaves and :welcome1to the forum! They are very cute bunnies and I look forward to seeing some more pictures of them.

You will like this website, very friendly people andlove to here more about you and your bunnies.

:great:Wahoo! :welcome1 Yeah! You finally signed up.

You can probably tell from my avatar that it's Kirstin. I'm so glad you finally joined (after I've been bugging you for months ;)). Please post lots of those cute pictures of Opal and Nike here so we can all enjoy them.

Hi--Kirstin has told us so much about you! :biggrin2: Opal and Nike has been part of our family since July.

I am trying to figure out how to attach photos to this message. My 10 year old set this up!

opal and nike b wrote:
ok, trying to figure out how to post these pictures to here.

The easiest way is by using photobucket (see the link bunnydude gave you for better instructions). You can create a free account at photobucket, upload your pics and then copy paste the IMG line here.

Its easy once you get the hang of it :biggrin2:

:hello :welcome1to the RO Family!!

Opal and Nike are SO CUTE!! And it's always wonderful to hear that one of our members promoted someone! YAY!!

We LOVE pictures around here, so feel free to start a Bunny Blog and tell us all about your sweeties! :)

Also, feel free to browse our extensive Lagomorph Library, which has all sorts of articles about just about every facet of bunny life! From health topics to just good bunny information!

So, pull up a chair, grab some coffee (or tea), and have fun! :)

Hugs to you, Nike, and Opal!

Rosie*

oh my gosh sssssoooo cute. Welcome hope you enjoy it here, have fun looking around there is tons of information to look at here.

Cindy

We need pics and stories of these cuties! Please start their own blog under bunny blogs. And share that cute story of their adventure all over the house in the middle of the night. Too funny!

:stikpoke

Holland Lops = my favorite breed of bunner as of yet <3

WELCOME to the forum, please post lots of pictures, I'm so excited to see your babies!!!

Tracy

Latest posts

Back