Introducing Miss Etta

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluesmaven

Reaction score
Named after Etta James, all my bunnies are named after blues singers. She was the runt even has a bite on the side to prove it from the others picking on her but it's healing nicely. She's a precious girl and I'm already bonkers over her. Here are some pictures of her, she's one of Josephine's babies.

14183_150053_280000002.jpg

14183_150053_270000001.jpg

14183_150053_270000000.jpg

adorable....when I was growing up I had an "adopted grandma" at church whose name was Etta. Haven't heard the name in years....

She is so cute!! She definitely takes after the Flemmie side of her family! I love the shiny black

Very pretty bunny! We get our bunnies names mostly from television and literature characters. Commander Bun-Bun from the Drew Carey show, Bunnicula from "The Celery Stalks at Midnight", Peter of course from Beatrix Potter fame and so on.

Lol thanks y'all it's getting kinda hard to come up with girl names of blues singer but I still have a few to go but hopefully it will be a long time before I get another bunny.

Back