Introducing Maybelle

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nela

Reaction score
We went to the breeder's today to pick out our girl. The breeder handed me a cute BEW german lop like I wanted and I found her quite adorable. I *almost* left with one or 2 french lops as well :pLuckily, I saw how big they actually get (I thought they were smaller :expressionless) and figured I was not well set-up for them at this time. Plus, I'm really supposed to be sticking to two bunnies :pIt doesn't help that Jeff doesn't mind. Lol.

Anywhoooooooooooooo, this is Maybelle. She is 8 weeks old now and she's already as big as Smores is although he is a month older. She's a tad dirty in the pictures but no poopy butt or anything. Just dirtypaws. She's VERY active. She and Smores are tearing up the place :p

DSC00316.jpg

DSC00310.jpg

DSC00309.jpg

DSC00306.jpg

DSC00305.jpg

DSC00302.jpg

DSC00308.jpg

DSC00326.jpg

DSC00309.jpg

Oh my gosh, she looks like a little angel bunny! What a darling girl. I can see why you fell for her. She made me smile, thanks so much :) Also I knew it was you when I saw the thread title- "Introducing Maybelle"- of course Maybelle would be your bunny. It's like Tallulah's nickname Mae Mae and your Annabelle combined. I don't know if that's why you picked the name, but it's what I instantly thought of!

I'm so glad I got to see pictures of your sweet girl, and bits of Smores in the pictures too!

You've always been a smart cookie Shiloh ;)I thought of writing it 'Maebelle' but I wasn't sure about it plus, I hadn't had a chance to discuss it with you and I didn'T want to disturb with everything going on. Btw, she might look like an angel bunny but I can assure you, she's definitely no angel :expressionlessLOL. She won't be a small girl but that's ok. I do think she is pretty adorable and she really has gorgeous eyes. It's a good thing she's so adorable really with the trouble she's already up to :p

How is my pretty little Maybelle today? Do you have more pictures? And what exactly is she doing that's naughty? I can't imagine her being anything other than a perfect angel :innocent Her name is so pretty, I love it. You know how weird I am about finding the perfect bunny names, Maebelle is one I've strongly considered :D

Lil Miss May is giving me bunnitude today... She's a grumpy butt. She's still mad that I put her back in her kennel to let Smores play in the pen a bit. :expressionlessI knew you'd like the name Shiloh. I have considered it a long time as well but I needed the right face to go with the name. She's got the face alright. Right now, I call her Lil Miss May or Miss snottypants... LOL. Oh dear... I haven't had a bunny with this much attitude since Dahlia :p

I wanted to add that though she hates Smores, she loves Houdina. They were playing together a lotyesterday. They slept side by side with the play pen between them. It was cute :biggrin2:

Btw, she says thanks to everyonefor finding her beautiful :pShe's grooming herself proudly...

Latest posts

Back