Introducing Gracie.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lexingtons

Reaction score
Well, this has certainly been a busy week or so for me. Ever since I said no more bunnies, two more have managed to not so sneakily enter into my life. I've already posted about my new lop-eared boy, Miko, but I haven't had an opportunity yet to introduce Gracie. I adopted her from someone who posted her story on this website and took her home with me from Fort Wayne, IN where I was on a business trip.

I've since fallen absolutely head over heels for her. I was told she was a spayed female mini rex that was estimated to be between 2 1/2 and 3-years old. I believe she's castor in coloring, but I could be wrong. It doesn't really matter to me though because I think she's absolutely beautiful. And I've never met a bunny who was so loving and trusting right off the bat.

So, this is Gracie. Isn't she pretty?

Grace12.jpg

Grace11.jpg

Grace2.jpg

Grace1.jpg

I'm so incredibly grateful to have been given the opportunity to take in this wonderful, sweet, precious little girl. We just have bonded in a way I didn't even know was possible. It's only been a day and a half and I already know she has completely taken hold of my heart. I really have fallen in love with her and I hope you all do too.

Aww! What a darling little girl! I just adore rex's, and she sounds like such a sweetheart :). Congratulations on your two new additions! It's funny how "No more bunnies" turns into a few more! :D They are irresistible, that's for sure!
:inlove:

She looks like a castor to me! Look at my avatar! :)

Is her tumtum white but slate blue under?

My Bo and I have that bond. I love him so much and he loves and trusts me so much. He hops up on me at the vet - and wants mama to protect him.

But I can actually pick him up in a sweeping motion - it's hard to explain but he ends up hopping when I swoop....... no one else can do this.

Plus they are the softest bunnies in the world! :hearts:

CONGRATS on getting her. I think she's beautiful!

Aww...what a beautiful girl Gracie is!!

:inlove:

Welcome home, Sweet Gracie!! :biggrin2:

jan, I think you're right about rex bunnies. At least to a point. They seem to have a little more arrogant personality than some of the other breeds from what I am noticing, but then if you pet them (especially on their heads!) they turn into mushy little balls of love! It's all a facade! :p

I came in from work and saw my Bo and he was looking so much like one of the pictures you have of Grace on here that I immediately thought of her. I told him there's a pretty girl just like him here!

Latest posts

Back