Introducing Crumble =)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nela

Reaction score
[align=center]Hello everyone,

Just wanted to post a quickie to let you know we have a new family member since Thursday of last week.

I came across what I assume to be a frosted pearl loppy-eared bunny and just had to have him as a frosted has been on my dreamlist since the day I first saw one on the internet... I was absolutely thrilled to find out he was a boy too!

It's a bit insane when I think that this family just keep on growing (9 furkids now) but this lil guy was just meant to be. He's got malocclusionand we will make surethat itwill be dealt with. Aside from that, he got very comfy here right from the start. He's already made friends with the cats and dog and Pucky (dog) is quite obsessed with him and wanting to lick him and snuggle. He's harmless but stepping on him could seriously hurt Crumble so he's keptaway and whines all day about it on and off. Lol.

Crumble made his first binkies on Easter Sunday as well as bunny500s. He's already managed to figure an escape and was found up on top of the kitties' playtunnel. He's eating us out of house and home but he's also charming his way into our hearts by looking overly adorable and coming to us asking to be picked up.

And just in case anyone doubts his cuteness factor, here are some pics:

DSC06517.jpg

DSC06491.jpg

DSC06452.jpg

DSC06444.jpg

DSC06437.jpg

DSC06428.jpg

So there you go, a new bunneh in the family![/align]
[align=center]*Forgot to add: He was named after Salacious B. Crumb, the character in Star Wars, courtesy of my boyfriend. Lol.
[/align]

Congratulations on getting you "heart" bunny. That's what I call the one you most desire ever to own and get to know up close and personal.

Sounds like a very sweet boy. Very handsome too!

K:)

He's a wee fuzzy lop although he's not really all that fuzzy, just a tad more fuzzy than your standard holland lop. I'm not entirely sure if that will change as he grows but it will be interesting to see.

Thanks everyone :biggrin2:I really love him and he just fits perfectly into the family. He's really friendly and silly, quite hyper too. :biggrin2:

1234bunnies777 wrote:
he is soooooo cute i almost thought he was a stuffed animal!!!
Hehehe, a lot of people say that about my furbabies. I guess I have a theme going. I have always loved stuffed animals so perhaps that's what I find so cute about the furbabies I take home? Lol

for my next rabbit i want an ALL white mini lo with blue eyes. if it has a couple few markings of a different color on it that will be an exception :)omg i love crumble too cute!!!! i love him!!!

Thanks Elliot :)

Patches, this is my girl Maybelle/Divabelle:

DSC04766.jpg

She's a german lop though, not a mini-lop. She's pure white technically (she loves to play in the dirt!) and she has nice blue eyes.

I can see why you would love that combination! It truly makes for a gorgeous bun. My girl is a bit too aware of it too... :biggrin2:

haha. also, what are bunny500s/ i know what binkies are. and what is malocclusion? she is SO cute. exactly what i want. wait whats the difference from a mini lop and german lop????

Nela wrote:
Thanks Elliot :)

Patches, this is my girl Maybelle/Divabelle:

DSC04766.jpg

She's a german lop though, not a mini-lop. She's pure white technically (she loves to play in the dirt!) and she has nice blue eyes.

I can see why you would love that combination! It truly makes for a gorgeous bun. My girl is a bit too aware of it too... :biggrin2:
She should be. She's GORGEOUS! Absolutely love the white with blue eyes.

Stunning!

K:)

Back