Introducing bubbles and honey at last

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw how SWEET! My Tufty is a lionhead too, I love lionheads so much, and they're such a a docile, friendly, happy breed!

Hope you have a good time looking after them!

onnie wrote:
ATlast pictures of my 7 week old lion heads'i have been dying to showyou:love:

Oh my.....they are adorable! Do you know if they'redouble-maned? I'm thinking they're going to look spectacularas they get older..

Peg

They are little darlings at the moment'they lovetheir cuddles and kisses one minute'and then bunny hop and run aboutlike lunatics'stopping briefly to see whats going on with their ears upand heads tilted listening to everything'it's so funny.Will be postingsome more soon having problems downloading.Thats my daughter Amy in thepicture not that you can see her face though:kiss:

I'm not sure if their double maned'maybe someonecan tell me when their a bit older'i think the nurse i got them offsaid the mother was a lionhead and the father was a lionhead lop :D

Cuteness overload! My hubby gave a big "Awww"when he saw the pics. He loves Lionheads and was oohing and awwingtoday at the pet store over the babies we saw.

Latest posts

Back