Introducing Bella!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mambo101

Reaction score
My new dwarf hotot, Bella, from the Nock Rabbitry.

17tmw6

17tmxz

17tn2o

Sorry about the cage pictures, but I was in bed most of the day todaywith a throbbing toothache. I hope to have some nicer pictures laterthis week.

Dan

LOL She's adorable!!! She looks so happy all stretched out. Bella fits her well.

Lanna

The most of the dwarf Hotots I have/have had arevery friendly even tho I don't have them in the house. Thekits are just adorable!

- Dolores

She looks so content!

I'm glad I caught the photo this morning. I'm going toattempt to stay off the computer today because I have somuchto do. (Trip to the orthodontist again, and a lot of schoolwork with Matthew).

Is Bella eating and getting used to her new home ok? She certainly looks relaxed and happy.

Now that she's inside and on a different feed, don't be surprised ifshe goes into a full blown molt. Be sure she's getting plentyof hay, a little parsley and keep some Nutri Cal on hand just in case.

Pam

What a gorgeous girl,Mambo101,

I'm very much looking forward to getting to know herpersonality. She certainly is a beautiful baby girl and verylucky to be in your home.

Keep us posted on how she's adjusting.

-Carolyn

What a beauty! I love those hotot eyes. She lookslike she's just applied her eyeliner and mascara, and could now usefresh polish on those nails.

Sarah wrote:
What a beauty! I love those hotot eyes. She looks like she'sjust applied her eyeliner and mascara, and could now use fresh polishon those nails.

Yeah thats what I just thought too, her eyes are great.

Back