Introducing Bayle and I :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dozed

Reaction score
Hi everyone! My name is Mandy, and of course Ihave a new bunny and his name is Bayle! (pronounced Bail) I'm surethere is actually somewhere else i'm supose to post for the first time,but I hope no one gets upset, because I didn't see anywhere else. I'm21 (22 june 27th), and Bayle is 10 weeks old. I saw him when he was 8weeks old, the cutest thing i'd ever seen and had to have him rightthen. He is a dwarf, but i'm not sure what kind he is. (I'll be honest,i'm not even sure the poor thing is a HE... hope i find out soon). Hereare some pics!

8 weeks old
1. He decided to claim his pooper lol as his bed!
8-weeks_bunny_in_pooper.jpg

2. First day home... a bit paranoid!
paranoid_bunny.jpg

By the way... We have different bedding now... (Aspen Pellets - is that ok?)

9-10 weeks old
1. Still sleeps in his litter box :disgust: lol
seepin_in_pooper.jpg

2.Sniffing or just looking around....
prairie_dog_wannabe.jpg

just_lookin.jpg

That's all for now. Hope everyone likes them, and I look forward to much more bunny chat :)
~Mandy

Absolutely adorable!

I recommend checking out the Top Picks thread at the top of the forums,theres LOTS Of good links there on body language, littertraining...feeding...you name it ...its in there!

Welcome, if you want bunny chat, you'll find it here! ;)

Very sweet looking rabbit. I love the color. Welcome to the forum, I know you will learn about bunnies here.

Charlie

Your bunny is very cute!

Aspen bedding is fine, one of the best actually. What are you using forlitter. Whatever is in your litter tray looked unfamiliar to me.

Thanks everyone! Glad you liked the pictures.

Mambo, It is called Critter Litter..... Potty Training Pearls 99%dustfree, super absorbent, non-toxic. Its for ferrets, rabbits, pet rats,and other small animals... is this ok?

He actually just thinks they are balls to play with right now, we don'tput that much in there anymore since he uses this as his bed, i'm notsure what to do. I'll feel horrible taking his bed away until herealizes its for pooping in lol. What should I do?!?
He actually uses the bathroom right outside it, not that much in it.

~Mandy

I think that stuff is ok, but verypricy....check into Woody Pet...see if its available in yourarea..great stuff....controls odor and is like 5 bucks for a 30lbbag. www.woodypet.com willtell you where you can get it in your area. I drive about 30miles for it and stock up when I go! With 4 bunnies now I'm going thruit alot faster..but with 4 bunnies in one small room I can walk inthere and NOT smell bunny! ;)

Sounds a lot better to me!!! This stuff is a bitpricey. I got it at a "PetsMart" and its only a 4lb bag... can'tremember the price though, but i know it was over 5 lol. Thanks againfor great advice :)
~Mandy

Welcome to the forum Mandy. :)

What a beautiful bunny. So this is what a SilverMarten looks like. Thanks for thepictures. I have an agouti coloredNetherland Dwarf.

Did someone say WoodyPet????:pI just finished my first bag of Woody Pet. It only lasted mesince mid February. Letssee....that's $4.95 for over 31/2 months. :dude:

Rainbows! :angel:

Welcome to both of you!:wave:

Your photos are great!

Bayle is so cute, that one of him sleeping in his litter tray...Bless.

ND:bunnydance:

Awww so sweet he looks like aslivermartan sable maybe cross beetween a nethland i dunnohanyway all the best with him or her keep us updated how he or she isdoing xx oh yer WELCOME

Thanks for the links, and all the great commentson my new cutie! Maybe the vet will be able to tell me more abouthis/her breed and ... ummm sex lol. I would hate to be calling the poorthing a he and have it be a girl...
Thanks again for the Welcome :)
~Mandy

Latest posts

Back