Intro

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 1981

Reaction score
Hi everybody.:D I'm new here and alittle new to the world of rabbits. I live inHonolulu, Hawaii where Ilive witha mini rex and ahollond lop along with 2 dogs, 1 cat, 4 ducks, 1 chicken, fresh andsaltwater fish. This site looks great and I'm sure to learn alot.

Lesly

Greetings, Lesly!:wave:

Welcome to the forum!!

Hope you enjoy it. There's literally a world of info out there and this is a great place to find a lot of it.

New members are always incouraged to review the "Top Picks" stickied thread.....especially the Cheat Sheet.

Oh yeah....pictures are almost a mandatory thing around here.(otherwise we just keep bugging you ;) ). You can start a new topic forall of your pictures and then update it as desired.

Enjoy!

~Jim

Hi Lesly, welcome aboard ( no pun intended lol)

You've come to a great place here, I've been here for a little whilenow and have met some great people and some gorgeous bunnies and learntheaps along the way.

I agree with Jim,,,, Pics are great and yeah we'll drop hints from timeto time to see your buns, some of us are subtle some not so LOL

Enjoy your time here and I look forward to seeing your bunnies and getting to know you:D

Latest posts

Back