Intrigued by the vacuum

• Thread starter Sophie's Humble Servant
  • Start date
Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Sophie's Humble Servant

Hi everyone!

Sophie is very curious, yet scared of many things. She doesn't mind music, the television, loud talking/laughing...yet the crinkle of a bag puts her out if her mind! Lol

She has been really good about the vacuum cleaner being on, I can vacuum in her condo without too much excitement. The last few times she didn't even move out of the way!

Yesterday while vacuuming her condo she came up to the nozzle to investigate. I immediately pulled it away but she approached it again. I thought ok, I'll turn down the suction a bit and I will let her sniff it. She put her nose by the nozzle opening and of coarse her whiskers and fur started to get pulled a bit into the suction.

I thought for sure that would've freaked her out but no, she just started to lick the air! She looked like a snake, sticking its tongue out to taste the air!! LOL so weird.

Awwwwww that's so cute! Larry hates the Hoover and just runs like mad flicking his toes at me x

My boys startle a little at the vacuum, then pretty much ignore it. One time, Bugsy hid behind Groucho while I vacuumed. It is funny because Bugsy is considerably bigger than Groucho.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Rabbit Forum mobile app

None of ours hate it, thankfully. A couple of them don't like it and will box with the nozzle. Serena and Bambi will climb on it when it's running and try to stick their noses in the nozzle. But, the best is Nikki our avatar--she'll flop over right next to it and go to sleep when it's running---she's the strangest bunny we've ever had.

lol, there's a video on youtube with a cat licking the tube of a vacuum cleaning as it's sucking. It's hilarious. Bandit isn't afraid of the vacuum cleaner either, but he is also afraid of the crinkle of a bag, it's quite strange.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back