Inside...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Bracon~

Reaction score
Hey all Warren here! Mummys... mummy n daddy are going far away next month for 2nights. Me and Bracon would like to stay in the housefor the 2nights were its all warm and cosy. What doeverybunnies think? Its not very often that we get this oppertunity and would like to take advantage of it:D

Love Warren:bunny5

Hi Warren! I'm Sakura, Bracons friend. She might have told you about me :D

I live in the house and I love it! Where will you stay inside the house? Remember Warren even though Bracon is beautiful you aren't allowed to ride around on her back! My mummy says this is called 'humping' and that it's dangerous :shock:! I did it to my stuffed toy the other day though and it didn't blow up or anything so I don't know what she's going on about.

Much love,
Sakura

Hi patches here and I think it would be great to stay inside so I think you should!!!

hi

it's me cocoa

I live in my humans family room in the bottom floor of the house ( that is when I am not out & about running all over the stairs :biggrin2:
it is so nice in there it is just the right temp in the summer never goes above 65

In the winter it is a nice65-75

when they put on the wood stove I go somewhere it is not to warm

Cocoa

Back