Info on Flemmish Rabbits Desired

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheetos mom

Reaction score
Lemme preface this by saying that I am greatfulfor each and every one of you. I have learned soooo much here. You haveall been so patient....Thanks!

As you may recall, I found my rabbit, now named Don Cheeto on Mother'sDay. I had never intented to have a rabbit, but this little guy decidedhe was gonna have me!

Anyway, I have just returned back to work from my Maternity Leave, so funds are currently rather tight, as is my time....

I am starting to think that my bun is mixed with Flemmish, simply basedon his size... he has grown by at least 1/3 his length since MothersDay.

Aside from size, what are some physical distinctions in this breed?

What do black ones look like? (Don Cheeto looks exactly like Llama'savatar but less "delicate".) Llama says that her (?) Jetta is 10 lbsand a mix, could she be mixd too?

How quickly do rabbits normally grow? When do they stop growing?

I apologize... I really will have to get some pics to post, but in themean time, perhaps some of you might give me some clues....

P.S. Don Cheetos fur feels like (sorry.) the fur from the rabbit's foor key chain lotsa people carried when I was a kid.

No, I'm afraid that I haven't taken him to thevet yet. Its a matter of my current finances.... by a trip to the vetis inevitable eventually.

Thankfully, I found you all so I am readily aware of what to keep aneye open for regarding his health. Maybe wrongfully so, but I havealways believed that you can tell any animal's general well being bythe state of their coat.... I'm pretty sure Don Cheeto is in real goodhealth! The firey liitle devil!:inlove:

You wouldnt happen to have any pictures ofhim??? :) It would be easier to tell if we could see him :) I cantremember if you have posted some before, but I wasnt able to find anywhen I searched :)

~Amy

No sorry, no pics yet. I only have a digitaldisposable and have yet to use up the entire roll. I'm gonna borrow adigital camera from someone soon... let's see if I can figure out howto upload the pics! :?

Tiny is a black flemish. Here are somepictures of him. He is about 5 months old - almost 5 1/2months old and I'm guessing he's around 12 pounds because he was 9poundsa month ago when he got neutered and he's significantlybigger now.

Peg

This is Tiny about 2 weeks ago maybe

Notice how big his ears are - this was about a month ago

This was several weeks ago - he was somewhere between 6 pounds and 9 pounds at the time.

ALL pictures are clickable to see them close-up.

Hope this helps!

Tiny's Mom,

Thank you! Its sooooo hard to tell. But, your pics have at least madehis breed still unruled out. The first pic could be MY rabbit, but thelast two.... I dunno.

I'm just gonna have to get some real good pics until I can take him to the vet.

What color are the "feathers" between Tiny's toes? Are they black too?

Latest posts

Back