Independance Day Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luvit73

Reaction score
My Holland Lops , CoaCoa and Bleu , havedelivered us their first litter on the 4th of July ! There were 5little ones , but one didn't get it's face cleaned off in time - theremaining four , however , are just perfect .

Congrats! We had Independence Day lioneads (four) also. What a way to celebrate such a special day!

Enjoy the WIGGLIES!

Peg

Congradulations on theIndependence Babies , Are you going to doTheme names beings they were born onthe 4 th ?

they are very cute .

Awww are they cute.

I hate to repeat what hte others have said but ummm what'stheir names? Are we going to see a 4th of July theme? I hope you postmore pictures..

Tina

Ohhhh babies. They are socute. Hints: Independance, Freedom, Sparkles, American, andStar just a thought. Congrats on your new babies.

Names , already ? lol Good lord , I am havingdifficulty telling the little beauties apart ! (My first litter also !)I am , at this point , more like a worried mother hen - checking themevery couple of hours to be sure all are breathing and "wriggleing" ,lol .

I love the idea though , of giving them theme names - as soon as I can differentiate between them , it will be done ! :)

They are doing wonderfully ! I can't believe howfast they grow , and how strong they are for being so tiny - one eventried to hop today !

Here they are , from top to bottom:

Independance

Justice

Liberty

Freedom

Can anyone tell me how to sex the little angels ?

Latest posts

Back