Incense?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pandaran

Reaction score
Is it a bad idea to burn incense in the room my bun's in?
The smoke wouldn't be going DIRECTLY in her cage, of course.

And,
On Monday I leave for two weeks with my mom and brother to drop the later off at college. My dad will still be in the house to look after my plants and pets, but as little Hanna's in my room I'd put her downstairs since I won't be able to give her attention and she won't be so bored. But, recently the weather's been a bit funky (getting kinda chilly at times) and where I'd put her is by a door that's left open a lot for my dog, in warm weather or cold. Hanna's a hotot, so not particularly fluffy, so could she be chilled that way? She has a little wooden hide-box and three inches of litter, should I do something to make it potentially warmer? Flood it with timothy grass perhaps?

Also in this two week time she won't be able to run around for exercise (my dad lacks the time and frankly responsibility to keep an eye on her). What are some fresh food things that won't fatten her up?

Thank you much,
Pandaran (and Hanna!!)

I would say "no" to both. A different smell (incense) might cause stress in Hanna. Also, rabbits can get sick if left in a draft.

If your little Hanna is only 6 weeks old, be VERY careful with the greens. I would suggest not feeding greens until she is 12 weeks, though, most will say 6 weeks is fine...just little nibbles here and there.

Is there no way that she can be let out for exercise? Two weeks is a long time "boarded up". It's like being left in your bedroom for 2 weeks....no exersice is not healthy.

Latest posts

Back