In Ya Face

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a fan of Z already shame eeyore is missing in action

Awe thanks Jemm Z has lots of followers on my Facebook profile he has been the only thing I post about for nearly six months. If I go too long without an updated photo people start asking LOL. A makes lots of friends with stuffed animals, I was syringe feeding him he became hypoglycemic one day while I was at work so I started bringing him to the office so I could watch him. He was in my desk drawer hanging out with two Aflac keychains. He was so excited about them too!

image.jpg

Awe thanks Jemm Z has lots of followers on my Facebook profile he has been the only thing I post about for nearly six months. If I go too long without an updated photo people start asking LOL. A makes lots of friends with stuffed animals, I was syringe feeding him he became hypoglycemic one day while I was at work so I started bringing him to the office so I could watch him. He was in my desk drawer hanging out with two Aflac keychains. He was so excited about them too!

That is so lovely:bunnyheart and its nice to hear of someone prepared to put in the effort with their bun I can just imagine him at work that must have been so funny, I would love to take mine to work. Good for you :nod

Ah...

This is Clark

And here's Lewis

If you want to upload straight from your computer, then in your reply go to additional options below the reply box and click on manage attachments(or for quick reply, manage attachments is just below message box). Then click on browse and go to the folder on your computer where your pictures are and select the picture you want to use(you do this for each individual picture). Then when you are done selecting pictures click on upload. When it is finished uploading, close the attachment box, and below the reply box you will see the files for the pics that uploaded. Then if you are done typing your post out, click the 'post reply' button.

Your photos do need to be one of the file extensions listed. Most pictures saved on a computer will be jpeg.

Outstanding thanks Jbun, I always knew the folks in Utah were good sports!! Come on the rest of you:dancingorig:

Thanks! I think they're pretty cute myself, but then I am biased :) I loved seeing Z's baby pics. He's so cute all snuggled with his stuffies.

Great pictures! Jemm, I love your buns angry face. He looks like he just bit down on a lemon :)

Morgan, Ellie's whiskers are so long!

Love all the pics, close up bunny faces are just so cute.

Here´s Snowy, he´s a bit of a grump up close

And here´s Bandy & Houdini

And here´s Houdini eating his favourite herb

And here´s Bandy again, my little funny face

Loving snowy, he is in a grump bandy looks like 'I just want a hug'
Great pics

They are all so different. Snowy has such a cute grump dutchie face. Houdini is a real live wire, into everything and Bandy is just so laid back, he just wants everyone to love him. But they make a great threesome lol.

Yep they certainly look a happy crew doc, and all different too

Latest posts

Back