In total shock - one of the lionhead COD holders just died

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
This just came across the lionhead list...I'm crying as I bought a rabbit from her years ago...

It is with absolute heart wrenching sorrow that I must announce that at 6:30 this evening Kim Croak was killed in a car accident. Her husband Daryl is still at the scene and needsour prayers. He was unhurt in the accident but Kim was killed instantly. I will be handling the lionhead aspect of Kim's rabbitry with Daryl's supervision, if anyone has any questions or concerns as to this aspect please contact me. My main concern is making this assupportive for Daryl as I can. I will be post arrangements when they are ready.
[font="garamond, new york, times, serif"]Melissa Kelly[/font]

Kim was such a nice lady. I always enjoyed seeing her at shows and talking genetics. I'm still in shock that she's gone. Her husband is the nicest guy - I'm glad Darrell is ok, and hope he finds the strength to get through this terrible tragedy. My prayers also go out to Kim's kids and family.

I just saw that I had a few forwarded e-mails about this, how horrible! I hope that her husband is doing alright. I didn't know Kim, but it was clear that she made an impact on the lives of many.

Latest posts

Back