In need of advice. What would you do if you where me?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My advice would be to keep calling Animal Control until they do something. Also let people know about the mistreatment of the rabbits.
Please do not buy them as much as you want to because you will very likely put your own bunny at risk plus be giving the store more money to purchase bunnies.
Best of luck.

Hey, I'm in Vancouver, B.C., if you need some help with this bunny liberation, I may be tempted to come help. ;)

Have you tried getting in touch with the local ASPCA? (sorry, I'm sure someone has suggested it, but just thought I would ask)

Does this "pet store" have a name(and address)? If you could post it, I would suggest everyone on this forum send the ASPCA and other small animal rescues emails like crazy, with the name and location!

You are very brave pursuing this so patiently and appropriately, if it were me, I would've lost my s**t at these people and taken the animals by force...

I hope you have some updates soon! If you are still having issues with A.C., I'm gonna start calling them too! This place sounds like it should be shut down and sued.

Arghhh.... I'm very frustrated lately with the way some places treat rabbits!

Latest posts

Back