I'm such a sucker

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Illusion

Reaction score
I have two sons, theyhave brought home a dog, a snake, tadpoles, frogs, crawldadsand various other animals. The dog was the last straw, or so I thought. She followed them home from the neighboor hood down the road. She didn't have a leash, or tags. So I bought her a leash, and told them to walk her back to the neighbor hood, she followed them home from. So they proceded to knock on doors and ask if anyone knew where she had come from. Finally after some time, they found the "owner". Which informed the boys she didn't want the dog anymore, because she scratched her daughter. So they just, kicked the dog out. So the "owner" procedes to give the boys her bed, food, bowl, and toys. I have noticed she has a bit of a food agression, which means if I take her to the pound, she will be pts. She is a very sweet and loving dog, otherwise. I don't know what to do. Any advice, or insight would be appreciated.

thanks, Heather

:hug1

good luck with what ever you do:clover:!

~A

Latest posts

Back