IM SUCH A PROUD MOMMY!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loppy Earred Mom

Reaction score
She used her litter box for the FIRST TIME!

I took all the bedding out vaccuumed and washed it out and placed atowel on the bottom which she digs at happily and she used her litterbox to do her business

SQUEALS!

I just had to share this hehehe

apologizingfor posting.

Sheused the litterbox!!

-Carolyn

Carolyn,

I have a question. Baby uses her litter box justfine. Now days though, she digs till she moves all the litterto one side and then does her business on the bare part of thebox. This means there's nothing there to absorb and it stinksup my house. Any suggestions?????

Babymommy:?

Hi Babymommy,

Buck's rabbit Missy does that. If that's what they like todo, it's hard to break them of it. Perhaps someoneelse can come up with a suggestion. I couldn't stop Missyfrom clearing the area and pooping on the bare box.

Do you have a wire cage floor? The only thought I have is toremove the litterbox if you do have a wire bottom.

-Carolyn

nope, solid bottom. She has a coveredlitter box in her cage and one covered box outside the cage.Her digging was becoming very messy and time consuming for me so we gotthe covered ones. But she still does the same thing in bothboxes!

Back