I'm still alive

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
Hey all,

Miss ya! This is me lately::run::sleep::run:

I'm finishing my class on Dec. 22--home again, home again--just in timefor Christmas. I miss my family and my critters. I've been home onweekends to teach, but it's so insane I really don't get to see much ofanyone.

Bub is always delighted to chase me when I come home. Does his little"airborne rabbit in fits" routine, and likes to crash headlong into mylegs.

The herd is down to three--evil Smokey died of really old age.She had to be like 200 in people years. I must admit that there was asong running through my head...."ding, dong, the witch is dead, thewicked witch, the witch is dead....."

:embarrassed:

Ok, me knows that was bad....but she WAS evil.

I am going to wait until spring, and bat my eyelashes for permission tobring the herd up to four again. Hmm, any bets on success?

Pandemonium and Fenwick are their usual boingy selves, exceptPandemonium looks REALLY different--this year's molt turned heracharcoal silverand black rather than cream/silverand brown. Go figure. Fenwick molted twice within about a month--noclue why--and he is coming in darker too. He's back to his finickyself--the kissy version wasn't permanent, sadly. Gotta love him! Mom(the designated critter feeder--"You owe me big time!") thinksPandemonium is adorable in her mushy, squashy, totally uninhibited way.She says Bub's dead meatif he shows his affection in hisown...er...disgusting way. Thus far he's been a good boy--until Rosiecomes home. FFFFFSSSSHT!hehehehe

Anyway, class is going good (got a perfect score on my last bowrehair.:colors:) but I'll be glad to be home and catch up with youall.Gypsy, how's my Tankie?

Catchya all later,

Rose

Miss you tremendously, Rose.

Don't Even THINK about ringing in the song, Ding Dong the Witch is Dead. :nonono:

I knew you were alive, I questioned if the babies were without you.

I hope they give you The Business for being away so long.

Anxiously await your return.

:kiss:

-Carolyn

Glad to see you are doing well.....we do missyou here. Sorry about Smokey...had a couple of my own... yeswas singing the same song. Good luck witheverything. Hope to have you back soon.

Sharon

:hug:Rose! Nice to see you popping in - we miss you here!

Sorry to hear about Smokey, but she did live a very long life. PoorBub, he must be saving up all his sprayings for the weekend.:ponder:Hmmmm, in that case, I should really be saying 'PoorRose' :D

Jan

:hug:ROSE!!!!!! , gllad your back I have missed you !!!!

Tank is doing awesomeI just got done posting to Carolyn in myHome thread about Tank , Ihadnt seen this post untill just now!

Tank is awesome , she is notbossy moo cow any more , we had a litlepower struggle when shefirstgot here , But I guess shedecided I was a bit more Psycho thanshe could be , soshe gave up being Twitchy, Sheis in AwesomeCondition and willbe bred to my New Golden Bucklater towards trhe end of the month .

Im not sure how many Posts you have beenable to catch up on yet ,So I will let you know I was ableto Purchase 6 Beautiful Goldens froma Youth Breeder who will begoing to Collage in fall , Iknow Getting them now seems a bit aheadof time but She wanted them settled and inplace before she Graduated HighSchool . OH OH and I forgot totell , One of the Golden Girls Nameis "*Sarah's Rose*"!!! isnt that awesome! I was thrilled when I was finally ableto match Tattoos to Pedigrees ! ,

This is Sarah's Rose !:

Rose.jpg

Glad to see you backand Posting Hon Missed you much!

Hey folks!

just checkin' in--two more weeks to go!!! Nice to hear from you all,Carolyn, Sharon, Jan, gypsy--btw gypsy, GORGEOUS goldens!!!!! Yay! Hey,I'll be waiting for baby Tanker pics!

Rose

P.S. Carolyn,ol' Smokeywas a witch.:bunnydance:;)

rabbitgirl wrote:
Carolyn,ol' Smokeywas a witch.:bunnydance:;)

That's a Good Baby!!!! :star:

Good for her! She shouldn't let you get away with this too easily.

Hope you're liking the program and they appreciate you.

Still miss you and the bunnies. Hope it's not too much longer before you're home.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back