Im soooo happy!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyLOVEABLES!!

Reaction score
well.. i have two things to talk about

1) Well... i auditioned for my school choir and it was a total surprise i didnt even know it was on today and i dont have a song prepared..
the teacher when NEXT! so i came in and she asked.. "what are you gonna sing for me today?" instantly i said "Somewhere over the rainbow"
lol... i started singing then she said "stop, thats enough.. you were wonderful and i think you got a part in my choir here :D"

yay!!!!!

2) well... i have been put in into "ROCK CLASS" for music... -sigh- i knew from the start i'm won't enjoy it...
I've been thinking about switching class since a LONG time ago. as Pepnfluf would know :D but i've been too scared and also... my mum isnt very happy if i move because it means that i wont be playing the drums at school... as in a band and stuff.. only at home.. (not that i practice ;) )
but i've asked dad and i've had enough..! so i was planning to go today.
But it tunrs out.. at morning tea before i went.. i saw a teacher that have ausditioned me for a solo in 2008 in front of 800-900 people for 3 nights in a row.
so i asked him "hey sir.. are you Mr Roney? the one who was at the Kids FOR Kids thing last year?"

He says: yes why?
I said: "oh i was one of the person that my choir traner put for a solo, were you the one who audition me?"
he says "ya ya! that was me.. wait you were the one who got the main song solo right?!"
ME: "yeah yeah thast me!!"
him: "what music class are you in?"
ME: "rock..."
Him: "well you should really move into my class if you're not enjoying it which i can tell... you knwo i really wnat you in my class where you should be singing and acting! you knwo show that voice of yours of. i htink i'll talk to your dean if you want to move"
ME: sure!

so i had to go to my last rock class today and tomorrow i'll start performing arts :) where i should be singing and acting instead of playing stupid songs with idiotic boys :)

yeah well tahst all!

x

Yay! That's great! :D I'm really happy for you! It sounds like you have a great talent for singing and acting!

haha thanks :)
I am quite passionate for singing and acting but i dont really think i want a career in that category. :)

it turns out i got ot into the alto now :)

Congrats! That is weird that you have to audition for your school choir. I don't think I would have to do that at mine but I guess I will figure it out next year when I join choir.

I started in 7th grade in band playing the flute...after a semester..I could barely play Mary had a little lamb LOL

I had a friend in choir that talked to the director..went in and auditioned and stayed in choir for the rest of my school years! ( you had to audition to get in, but once you were in, you were in forever)

best choice I could've made! I truly believe it's what kept me in school!

you'll be lots happier in a class where you belong! Congrats and welcome to the Choir Angels club!

Latest posts

Back