I'm Soooo excited!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monklover

Reaction score
:colors:I am most likely getting a friend for Buddy today!! I can't wait! We set up a time for a bunny date with the Bunny Bunch today!
I am just sooo excited! I hope that everything works out ok!
:jumpforjoy::happydance: :jumpforjoy::happydance: :jumpforjoy::happydance:
I will definitely take pics if I get her today!

~Megan:elephant::colors::elephant::colors:

Ok I just got her a few hours ago! Her name is Olivia and she is a mini rex! Buddy and her get along ok but its not really love at first sight. Buddy wants Olivia to groom him but Olivia seems to busy to really notice him.
Here is a picture of Olivia!
BuddyandMeganll054.jpg

The foster mom of Olivia said that she had just gotten spayed almost a week ago so I am sure that she is probably still recovering from tha
t!

Oh she is so pretty! No wonder Buddy wanted her to groom him! :D

:bunnyheart

Fingers, toes, and paws crossed that everything will go well during bonding! Congrats on the new bunny :).

Yes I am hoping that bonding will be easy with them!
Olivia just got spayed not even a week ago and is in her "teenage years" right now!
Tomorrow I will work with them more in the bathtub but right now Olivia is still getting settled into her new home!:D

BAD news. This morning Buddy hopped over the seperator in the cage and Buddy and Olivia had a fight. Buddy wasn't hurt but his hair was everywhere. Olivia was hurt.She hurt her leg. My mom put neosporin on and was holding her all morning. We just got her yesterday. The lady that we got her from came to our house. We didn't want Buddy to get hurt or Olivia to get more hurt. So she took Olivia away and is getting medical care for her. We are still looking for another rabbit but we will let Buddy choose.:bigtears:

Back