I'm so worried...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmits_mom

Reaction score
I'm so worried about leaving Emmit for theweek. I feel so guilty about it...he needs me and now I'mleaving him...SIGH. Martin doesn't want me worrying abouthim, thinking it will ruin my vacation...and the vacation is so I candestress and deworry myself...so he's afraid this isn'thelping. I wish we could take him with me. I don'tknow what is best for either of us. I just can't help butworry about what might happen while I'm gone.

-Carrie

dis i truly understand. i cant bear leavingbitbit alone even for an hour. take today for an example.. b4 i wentout for lunch i cuddled and pet and kissed bitbit and told her to lookafter herself. couldnt help it. im soooo inluv

If its your first time ever leaving Emmit? I feltthe same way and I was assured over and over that my girls were goingto be very well taken care of (even though I KNEW it just wasnt thesame) When I returned, I had the happiest girls ever, the kangarooposes they gave me and the delight on their little faces was such areward that it almost makes me want to go away again just to get extraloving from them...kidding of course-but my point being is, they domiss us-but if its your first time then your probably going to haveseparation anxiety whilst he is going to think like a little kid atschool

YEEEEHAAAAAAAA, substituteDAY.. timeto be bad!!!!!

Best of luck to thee, andtry to enjoy your vacation

Cher

aww, i know thefeeling...im getting anxiety about my upcoming trip to puertorico-ill only be gone4 days & my best friend will behere to cater to batmans every need, but i havent even left himovernight!anyway, i second what gjsara said, enjoyyourself...the time will go too fast & youll be home before youknow it!

Carrie,

No chances at all of taking the little one with you? I knowyou said he doesn't like car rides, but perhaps if you give him alittle comfrey to calm him downa bit. It may bethat he'll settledown once you get started.

-Carolyn

Back