I'm so excited!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maherwoman

Reaction score
Oh gosh, you guys...I can hardly contain myexcitement! I have to wait until March, but Flower's going tohave a new friend!!!!

For those of you that didn't see it yet, or at all, Denise's sweetTrixie (TrixieRabbit), who was needing a new home due to her husband'sallergies and her pregnancy, is going to come live with us!Now, it'll take some setting up, since Trixie currently lives in NewYork, and we live in California, and it'll take a bit of financialplanning, but it'll happen before we know it, and Flower will finallyhave a friend! (We have to wait until March for financial andweather reasons.)

Poor Flower's been itching so badly for company, we had to buy her alittle stuffy (you all may remember Mr. Piggy)...and now she'll have aREAL LIVE friend! :D

I'm so excited for my baby...she and Trixie deserve only the best, andI'm excited to spoil the little girl ROTTEN, along with the spoilingall my other babies have received!! I know she's already beenquite spoiled, and it'll just be continuing in the spoiling she's usedto, hehe, but now she'll be living with a friend, too, so there'll be awhole new side to the spoiling! :)

I'M SO EXCITED, I CAN BARELY CONTAIN IT!!!! :D

How am I gonna live through a three month wait???? :shock:

Oh, one other thing...we plan on bonding Flowerand Trixie for now, then getting Maisie spayed, and eventually (once Ican see the hormones have at least almost completely left her system)I'll try to bond all three! :)

I decided to bond her with Flower for now, because I see that Flower isthe most likely to bond with her right away. :)

Congratulations! Flower is going to be one very happy bunny.

I'm also happy for Trixie for getting to come and live with you, yet sad that Denise has to give up her sweet Trixie.

Heather & the Furry Fivesome

I agree...it's truly bittersweet for both of herand I. While one person gets a new friend, the other losesher baby. :( I wish it didn't have to be that way...

I know Rosie,i seen that! you must be so excited to meet Trixie! :D

I'm so happy for you Rosie,yet it's also sad for Denise

cheryl

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bunnydance::elephant::colors::sunshine::woohoo:happydance:biggrin::trio:hug::bestwishes:

That is INCREDIBLE news, I am so glad you are getting her girl! That isgreat news and I can't think of anyone better to be getting her thanyou! Make sure you give us PLENTY of pictures when that beautiful girlarrives!!

I somehow had a feeling that you were gonna getTrixie somehow. I could just tell from your posts how much in love withthat bunny you are.:) Hope everything all works out for you.

Aww...thank you so much, guys! There'sso much planning and different things to be done to prepare forTrixie's arrival here.

Don't worry...you will get PLENTY of pictures! I plan to havethe camera at the airport with us when we pick her up! :)

:jumpforjoy::woohoo:party::balloons::highfive:

CONGRADULATIONS!!!

Shye,Nuggles,Nibbles

all the foster buns

I know...I completely agree! :)

Hrumph hrumph...hint to the hubby! :D

Hey, never know, we might be able to get one by then! :) Wouldn't that just be too fantastic??

naturestee wrote:
Rosie, I think you need a digital camera! I won't be able to wait for those pics!

Thank you!! I can't wait!! I keep dreaming about bunnies!! :)

shye wrote:
:jumpforjoy::woohoo:party::balloons::highfive:

CONGRADULATIONS!!!

Shye,Nuggles,Nibbles

all the foster buns

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!! Trixie is one lucky little girl! :bunnydance:

Oh, this is awesome! I am soooo happy for you,Trixie, Flower and (eventually) Maisie. I know how sad Denise must beto lose her Trixie, but she must feel better knowing that she is goingto such a wonderful home. :bunnydance:

Jan

Yay!

Latest posts

Back