I'm so afraid if I loose Buffy (RIP)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Maureen. Its ok if they can't. Maybe others here could read Buffy's case and learn from it. But if they could delete them it would be better. I just felt sad reading them. I mean those were the time I had so much hope on Buffy. It just sadens me too much. I'm sorry if I sound so exagerating. :bigtears:

I feel so sad for you; I know it was really really unexpected. Buffy had a short but wonderful life because he had you. he had more crammed into a shorter life than most buns have in a long life.; he had a lot of love in his life and a lot of buns get none.
he was a very verylucky bunny to have you !!!

"Hugs"

Maureen

Yes. It was so so so so unexpected. I was totally not prepared to loose him. However, I did not regret for having such high hopes on him.

And Maureen, you have been a great moderator here. I am so thankful that I know someone like you.

"HUGS"

You deserve the "thanks "...:hugsquish:

Many people would have given up on Buffy
you didn't give up on him and it shows what kind of loving person you are...

he really did have quality of life until the end...:cry1:

It is extremely sad but any bun that ends up with you is one lucky bunny

Maybe when you feel up to it you might want towrite a tribute to Buffy in the rainbow bridge; then everyone would see it and you wouldn't have to look atthe pictures in this thread...:(

sha10ly88 wrote:
So this is Buffy promoting RO. :D He is watching my laptop on my bed like a TV. hahaha

DSC07912-1.jpg

N this is Buffy excited. He looks like he wanted to type something on my laptop and post it in the forum. hehehe :p

DSC07910.jpg
Oh boy.... I miss you. :tears2:

actually I haven't really get to cry out all the tears since Buffy died. I was a coward. I didn't want people to see me cry and say," Gosh... Its only a rabbit." No one would even understand how much Buffy means to me. When some people knew about Buffy's death, they actually ask me if I had cried. Gosh!! Buffy was dying on my lap!

Finally last night, I let it all out. I was reading this post again and had watch Buffy's video tribute. Only then I realise that I have been watching Buffy grow in front of my eyes everyday and even till his last few seconds of his life.

I'm sorry buddy for being a coward to cry for you...

Hello i have just been reading this thread and think it is so wonderfull and buffy is so beautifull
I was just wondering where the original thread is so i can read the beginning as am not sure what happened to buffy or what his condition is. Sorry to interupt but really want to know more about buffy now as he is so adorable and i will just keep thinking about him xx

peppa and georgie wrote:
Hello i have just been reading this thread and think it is so wonderfull and buffy is so beautifull
I was just wondering where the original thread is so i can read the beginning as am not sure what happened to buffy or what his condition is. Sorry to interupt but really want to know more about buffy now as he is so adorable and i will just keep thinking about him xx

:) Its ok. I would be glad to give the links to you. Eventhough Buffy is gone, I wldwant him to be known to the world because of his short life.

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=43522&forum_id=16

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=45784&forum_id=16

You did such a wonderfull thing for him i think you should be soooooo proud, some people dont give their human babies that much love care and attention xxxxx Hope you are coping ok xxx

Such an adorable video. And you should never feel silly about crying for a rabbit. First off, it's silly to cry only for the loss of another human. We open our hearts to these animals and make them part of our family, of course we're going to cry when they pass on. I would worry more if you DIDN'T cry over the loss of such a great little pet. I think about Buffy a lot, and I feel terrible about the fact that he passed.. yet I never even met him.
You were with Buffy since day one, and you took such great care of him. He needed so much special attention, and you gave that to him. This makes for an even deeper bond, and it's no wonder you miss him so much. I'm so sorry that you lost him, but how much you miss him really attests to the incredible bond you two shared.

Back