I'm so afraid if I loose Buffy (RIP)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also agree that the bond with you and Buffy and all of us was very special. When Babette died I did not cry until people began to respond to the RB thread for her. Then I started crying very hard because it was as if everyone understood exactly how I felt. :(it feels so much better to have someone know exatcly how you feel !.
I hope very much that next years calendar will include the pic of Buffy in front of your LT. it is so cute and it embodies everything that Buffy was .. a curious interested little soul despite her disabilities
"Hugs and love "
Maureen

DazyDaizee wrote:
Such an adorable video. And you should never feel silly about crying for a rabbit. First off, it's silly to cry only for the loss of another human. We open our hearts to these animals and make them part of our family, of course we're going to cry when they pass on. I would worry more if you DIDN'T cry over the loss of such a great little pet. I think about Buffy a lot, and I feel terrible about the fact that he passed.. yet I never even met him.
You were with Buffy since day one, and you took such great care of him. He needed so much special attention, and you gave that to him. This makes for an even deeper bond, and it's no wonder you miss him so much. I'm so sorry that you lost him, but how much you miss him really attests to the incredible bond you two shared.
Oh no ... now u make me cry.... :cry2

angieluv wrote:
I also agree that the bond with you and Buffy and all of us was very special. When Babette died I did not cry until people began to respond to the RB thread for her. Then I started crying very hard because it was as if everyone understood exactly how I felt. :(it feels so much better to have someone know exatcly how you feel !.
I hope very much that next years calendar will include the pic of Buffy in front of your LT. it is so cute and it embodies everything that Buffy was .. a curious interested little soul despite her disabilities
"Hugs and love "
Maureen

Oh Maureen..

"HUGS"

Back