im scared now.....................

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gjsara

Reaction score
its done the appointment has been made jan 31st is the day lyla will be spayed....

i asked him lots of questions he has been a vet for 20 years and hesays he dose about 10 spays and neuters of rabbits a month he sayd thathe mostly do netuers

dose this sound like a good place i need reasurance im scared:?

sara

That sounds like a good amount to me. I can'timagine it would be as high as cats or dogs. Do you think he would giveyou the phone number of someone to call who had their rabbit fixed? forreassurance? or give them your number to call?

no i dont think that is allowed but i asked himif hes ever had any die and he said "ive been practicing for 20 yearsif i told you no i would be lieing and if anyone else says no they arelying" but he said it isnt commn for the to die

Iszy is going on January 28th so maybe you and I can talk ourselves through it. ;)

Is he an exotics' vet? or does he specialize in rabbits?

Some people would never think of having a rabbit spayed orneutered. Some I have talked to had no idea it was even anoption!!

Ten a month is a good number I would think.

Latest posts

Back