I'm really worried, could use some advise?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billie007

Billie007
Reaction score
Me and my partner are off to Dublin for a week in about two weeks as I have an interview with a uni there and for a nice holiday.

However I'm worried about my boys Lenin and Heisenberg. They're booked into a luxury chalet in a small pet boarding service, they won't be separated but I'm still worried because I'll be a whole week without them.

Last time we went to Dublin it was only 4 days and a trusted friend took great care of them. Am I worrying for nothing? I've done plenty of research on the boarding place they will be going, really good reviews from I've seen but still I've payed extra for them to have a huge hutch, with a run and to not be separated.

The people have promised me daily photographs and messages to my phone, but I'm still panicking, is it for nothing?? Because those boys have a routine with me and my partner.

I need reassurance.

It's totally normal to worry. Even with the best care and planing, it's still hard to leave them with someone else.
Hopefully it will all go well and nothing will happen. If something does happen, the boarding place should notify you as soon as possible and take appropriate action.

You can't help worry it's just like having kids we don't think anyone can take care of them like we do. But I'm sure they will be fine and excited to see u when u get home.

Latest posts

Back