I'm not sure why I can't seem to get anything accomplished in the office...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
TryingnewKodakEasyShareJuly24200-92.jpg

Oh - this thread will probably get merged w/ the Gracie's babies blog in a day or so....

TryingnewKodakEasyShareJuly24200-90.jpg

TryingnewKodakEasyShareJuly24200-85.jpg

TryingnewKodakEasyShareJuly24200-82.jpg

TryingnewKodakEasyShareJuly24200-77.jpg

TryingnewKodakEasyShareJuly24200-74.jpg

TryingnewKodakEasyShareJuly24200-76.jpg

TryingnewKodakEasyShareJuly24200-73.jpg

TryingnewKodakEasyShareJuly24200-71.jpg

TryingnewKodakEasyShareJuly24200-69.jpg

TryingnewKodakEasyShareJuly24200-66.jpg

TryingnewKodakEasyShareJuly24200-64.jpg

TryingnewKodakEasyShareJuly24200-61.jpg

TryingnewKodakEasyShareJuly24200-59.jpg

Harriet - one of my favorite lionhead bucks (that's right - he's a buck named Harriet)
TryingnewKodakEasyShareJuly24200-57.jpg

TryingnewKodakEasyShareJuly24200-54.jpg

The babies are so cute, but I really love Harriet. Why have I never seen him before?! I just want to go up to him and snuggle him. I want to rub my face in his furry little mane. Hmm...that didn't sound right, but you get me, right?!

Back to the babies, very cute. I'll stick with that :p.

Alexah wrote:
The babies are so cute, but I really love Harriet. Why have I never seen him before?! I just want to go up to him and snuggle him. I want to rub my face in his furry little mane. Hmm...that didn't sound right, but you get me, right?!

Back to the babies, very cute. I'll stick with that :p.
I think that Harriet is in my avatar - I'll have to watch and see.

Harriet was born in one of my first four litters...(all born within 2 days of each other). I swore I wasn't going to keep any chestnuts....especially not SINGLE MANE chestnuts. But we thought Harriet was a girl....and "she" was such a sweetheart and so affectionate...

By the time we realized she was a "he"...I was hooked.

I have offered to rehome Harriet with someone once before - but he's gonna live his life out here. I am thinking about getting him neutered in the next month or so...he's just really special to me.

He loves to play a game with us of "fetch". We open his door and he drops his toys on the floor for us to fetch for him. He's been upset lately 'cause his door stays closed (when he was in the garage w/ all bucks - he was allowed to keep it open since he was in the third cage up in the stack....but now that there are girls around....well...you get the idea.

Here are some baby pictures of him...

Using the soda can for comparison for his size...
Babiesforforum009.jpg

The baby he's with is from another mama/daddy and carries the dwarfing gene (Harriet doesn't). The baby went to a breeder friend and stayed small (but not that small) for as long as I knew about him. I'm thinking he topped out around 2 1/2 pounds at most. Believe it or not - the two are maybe 2 days apart in age..
babiesontabletoday023.jpg

"Uh...mom....I think its for you...."
BabiesBabiesBabiesandTinyandGinger0.jpg

This is Barry. He is sort of a "rescue" from the feed store. He lives in my office too.... He got an eye infection and I was asked if I could help him. Because we suspect it could become chronic - he's not going back. It helps that we love him (mostly - he drives me up the wall). I suspect he's part mini-rex if not all mini-rex because not only does he have soft fur but he has the "pick me, pick me" jumping up and down in his cage whenever I walk into a room....which the three minirex/lionhead mixes I had 3 years ago had.....

Joy oh joy.

Minirexes are cute - just not my favorite breed.....but darn it...he's just so funny and cute sometimes.

TryingnewKodakEasyShareJuly24200-110.jpg

TryingnewKodakEasyShareJuly24200-107.jpg

TryingnewKodakEasyShareJuly24200-105.jpg

TryingnewKodakEasyShareJuly24200805.jpg

TryingnewKodakEasyShareJuly24200-104.jpg

Those babies are straight up adorable! I wouldn't be able to work either, too cute!

TinysMom wrote:
I suspect he's part mini-rex if not all mini-rex because not only does he have soft fur but he has the "pick me, pick me" jumping up and down in his cage whenever I walk into a room....which the three minirex/lionhead mixes I had 3 years ago had.....
Haha, he's a cutie! Just had to ask, does the "pick me" thing come from seeing Ron White? LOL?

He's adorable! Can't tell he's mini rex from the pics though, guessing it's the black fur.;)

I'm sorry - I don't know who Ron White is or what "pick me" would have to do with him.

When I had my minirex/lionhead mixes - the way they would jump around in the cage reminded me of kids in a classroom raising their hands and waving them back and forth and saying, "pick me, pick me" to the teacher....to get her attention...

Eeeee!!! Bunny toes (in the background). Love it!

Those babies are adorable. (As if you didn't already know. ;))

TinysMom wrote:

With all those adorable faces looking at me,i wouldn't be able to get anything done either :D.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I WANT! and mom loves Harriet(she has a thing for lion heads:p)

Latest posts

Back