I'm New here

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simon and Rollie

Reaction score
Hi there,

My names Nicole and I'm new here! My BEST friend melissa (bunny_lover)showed me this site! i love it! I have 2 bunnies! I got them frommelissa. Their names are Simon and Rollie ( thats myscreenname) by the way I'm a girl. Yay please post and tellme some stuff about the site:) oh and pictures are commingsoon! yay!

Welcome Nicole! Hehe, great name, I'm Nichole too. ;)

Please post some pictures of your bunnies when you get a chance.We are all bunnyphotoholics here. ;)

~Nichole

Hello Nicole and welcome to the forum. I'm Ashleyand I have one rabbit named Flopsy. He's four years old now andneutered. Hope to see you around soon. Can't wait to hear more aboutyou and your rabbits.

-Ashley

Hi Nicole and of course Simon and Rollie! Welcome to the forum!
23_3_36.gif

I own a Flemish Giant named Nimue (Nim-a-way) and Holland Lops. I cantwait to see pics of your bunnies! Here is a link to mypics...http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=6030&forum_id=1

Havea great day!

~Amy+Nimue~

Hello and welcome nicole, simon and rollie. Thisis a great site and Im sure youll enjoy your time here. I have torabbits a dwarf/himalyan and one i dont no her breed i got heryesterday.

Becc, Lilly and no name lol

Welcome aboard Simon and Rollie! :dude:

-Carolyn

I love this site! I'm glad people have welcomed me so nicley. Once again I really like this site I'm sure I'll be here long

Thanks again, Nicole

Welcome to the forum Nicole,

Can't wait for the pictures......Were the bunnies babies when you gotthem for Melissa? Are they boys? Have funon the forum.

Rainbows! :)

Latest posts

Back