I'm new here!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaziesMom

Reaction score
Hello!

I am new to this forum but not new to rabbits. I have owned them for the past four years and now own a seven week old mini lop rabbit named Dazie. She is a broken grey with the coolest personality ever. She was the smallest of her litter, about half the size of her brothers and sisters, but had all the color and all the personality. She is daring, sweet, loving, and loves being held and pet.

I live in New Hampshire and show miniature horses. In two weeks I will be going to Oklahoma to show my miniatures nationally. It is so much fun. I own five of them and show two. I am 17 years old and will be a senior in a week and a half. I plan to go to college and then on to vet school. It is my dream.

I am looking forward to getting to know you all! And I will have pictures of Dazie as soon as she gets out from under the bed. :whistling

welcome to the forum!

i'm new here, as well as to bunny ownership! it sounds like you have some awesome pets, and great experiences you can share with us. i'm looking forward to hearing more from you!
-sabrina

Hi, welcome to the forum!

Aww, Dazie sounds adorable and a lot like two of my three bunnies, Poppy and Bruno (In my avatar cuddling). IPoppy's ears go helicopter style though, hehe. I love her name! How cute!

I can't wait to see pictures of Dazie!

Oh that's so neat! I just love miniature horses, it would be SO cool to own one, one day! I think they are just so adorable! Hope you do well at the show!

Looking forward to getting to know you as well! Hope you enjoy the forum!

:sunshine:

Hello! Welcome! Thanks for joining our fourm. Now do you have any pictures?

DaziesMom wrote:
I live in New Hampshire and show miniature horses.

hello there, welcome to RO!

i've owned miniature horses too! mine were both b-grade size but were still adorable. my first was a bay gelding called marmite and he was great at collecting red ribbons at the few a & p shows i took him to before i retired him. he was a real flirt. my second was a skewbald gelding called rainmaker and i decided not to show him because it was getting too expensive. he was a total darling though, so gentle and loving,and was always eating the tail of his shetland paddock mate lol. i gave them both to loving homes because i once i began working fulltimei just didn't have the time for them that they deserved. mini's are wonderful wonderful pets and it's so cool to meet someone who shows them!! :)

Hi and welcome to RO!

Minature horses are adorable, and they seem so playful :). I love their feisty little natures.

Dazie is such a cool name!

Nice to meet you :biggrin2:

Thanks for your welcomes!

Miniatures are amazing. I'm addicted and want to train them in the future for a business (after I am out of vet school of course).
Here are some of my babies:
Zeus.jpg

zribbons.jpg

^ Zeus - He was fat in the second picture, please excuse him. He is a 32.5" double registered gelding (neutered male) that is just two years old and has brought in numerous champions :inlove:

show6-1.jpg

cribbons.jpg

Here is Chantilly. She is a 35" mare who has also brought in several championships. She is eight and I believe I want to retire her from the show ring and breed her next year.

Anyways,
here is Dazie! She wouldn't stay still so they aren't the best.

P1010062-1.jpg

P1010065-1.jpg

P1010066-1.jpg

P1010067-1.jpg

Welcome to RO! :wave:

Omg Dazie is adorable, another bun added to the bunny-napping list...:p

Enjoy the forum, it's a great community!

~~~~~~
~Michaela, Ebony, Pebble, Madison & Angel Bunny Berri~

Latest posts

Back