I'm new here, thought I'd say heylo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Binky Bunnies

Reaction score
Hello everyone =) My name is Tiana and I'm theproud mommy of a bonded rescue pair of girly rexes, Gabrielle &Sunday. Since I still need to get a few snapshots of them in, I'll justdescribe em' for ya. Gabby is a tad overweight, broken blue/gray andwhite and her best bunny bud is Sunday, a solid black beauty whose earsare a tad out of proportion to her body lol. I hope to get to know allof you and hear all your bunny tails and if things go well, I'll havephotos soon. Thanks for listening =)

Welcome to the forum Tiana, I am also a newmember as of yesterday. So far I have found this site to be veryeducational and an excellent source to ask and receive answers fromtalented rabbit owners worldwide. I also wanted to commend you forrescuing rabbits!

Welcome aboard both of you! I justbecame a bunnymom about 2 months ago and doing great now (found themwandering the streets!), in large part due to the wonderful people onthese boards! I just love reading about all the bunnies andtheir mommies and daddies. Though I don't often have the timeto actually drop a line myself I'm always checkingin! Glad to have you around and hope to get to knowyou soon! Can't wait to see pictures! That'sprobably my favorite part is getting to see all the wonderful buns,well.. that and hearing all the tales about Sherman, Tucker, Jade andJezabel, Apollo, and all the other buns. We have some reallygreat story-tellers here! Again... welcome to the forums...

-Cheryl

*hops back to working before the boss catches me on break!*

Hello Binky Bunnies! Congratulations on yournew bunns! The girls sound absolutely huggable. There are so manywonderful people and bunnies here. I think you will find it is like onebig family here.

My name is Tina and I am Apollo's mom. We are looking forward to getting to know you and your girls.

Tina

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome =D I'm afairly new mom as well and adopted them only in April. The girls areout for freetime at the moment (and making mischief most likely) so Ishould probably go check on them lol. Again, thanks toeveryone for saying hi :)

Welcome to the forum, Binky Bunnies! :dude:

-Carolyn

Hello I am new here as of today so wanted to say hi..... :D

Hi Staci

Welcome Aboard. Jump in anywhere.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back