I'm new here - HI!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi and Welcome to the forum.looking forward to hearing more from you and seeing more pics of your buns :)

Here's pics of our lil dude Stewie.

download 3.jpg

16.jpg

Does your cat ever bother him?

I don't trust my cat with the buns, he is too much of a hunter. The dog is good with them though.

Hi I am ashley my bunny is gizmo :hbunnysmell:she giant pApllion rabbit and she 6 months old with both say hi to u all

image.jpg

Does your cat ever bother him?

I don't trust my cat with the buns, he is too much of a hunter. The dog is good with them though.

No Gizmo(my kitty) doesn't even care that he is here at this point.I don't worry about her she's not the type of cat that has hunter skills never did al;l her life..She's just a lazy indoor spoiled kitty.Stewie is pretty curious about her lol..She might take more of an interest in him when he's not being such a jerk :rofl:

Hello there and welcome to the forum, Buddy and Nibbles are very cute, as are their names :D

Stewie looks like he has a lot of personality. My male is 4 1/2 months old and he is a "sprayer". I never had a make that did it so much. He gets real excited when I get home from work and kind of looses his mind.

Yes an amazing lil personality you would think he was a dog haha.....Stewie was a sprayer too..Same with me everytime i would go near him he'd do the happy dance and greet me with his pee..Urg he found it amusing ...I did not ...He was just neutered on Thursday and is back to his mischievious self already..he healed fast lol...He is still peeing with excitment around me but it doesn't stink as bad and it's not spraying as bad as it was....I am hoping within a month or so i can get him to stop altogether but i guess that will be a wait and see..And hopefully he gets better litterbox habits too....I am so sorry to hear that your lil dude is spraying but getting him fixed will stop the stink at least..I feel your pain LOL.

Hi,
Both my buns are getting fixed april 4th. How is Stewie doing? Does he still spray?:apollo:

Back