I'm moving

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just recently my family has suffered 3 devastating losses in a row. Somewhere along the way my older sister (10 years older) decided its time to get a new house. So our parents, her and her husband just bought a new house in ICKY-Ville, California. I really hate the town we are moving to. I say we because I am a broke college student and have no say in the matter. I spent the first 15 years of my life in this town, and was teased, picked on, made fun of etc, all my life. And now I'm being forced to return because my cruddy job gives me 4 hours a week. UGH!!!!

My parents were not going to let me keep my baby (Reita-Akira). Luckily after buying my dad an iPhone and some well planned tears he gets to make the move with me. So I have him staying with Aunty Laurin until I am completely moved in and done with painting. As a welcome home present I will build him a bigger, better cage.

So my son has been gone for 2 nights now, while I'm sleeping better, I miss my son terribly. I'm in my last month of the semester in college so I'm stressed out with all the work that needs to be done. I have little to no money because my job sucks. I guess I just need motivation...because all of mine is gone. :-/

Anyone have an words of encouragement as far as school or this impending dooooooooom of moving to icky-ville?

Oh hun, what a not fun situation! It's so great that you can keep your bun though, and maybe everybody in the town will have forgotten who you are. I grew up in a town where I was picked on a lot too--having the opposite political views from everybody in a small town made me stick out like a sore thumb. I still hate to go back there, but I spent a few summers back home and was able to get a job and still avoid running into a lot of my classmates. Keep it up for one more month!

Thanks. I'm really happy that the house is on the outskirts and most of my friends are willing to do that extra drive to come hang out with me. So yah I'm moving in approx 2 weeks. I miss my son but luckily I'm working on his new cage design.

Latest posts

Back