IM LEAVVINNNGGG NOOOWW!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phinnsmommy

Reaction score
AHH IM SO EXCITED....

Okay, well ill be back around 3 pm my time :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

I just cant wait to see my baby girl~~~

Silvie:hearts: and Phinn:bunny17:

Hey! Were back!

And LET MY TELL 'YA, she is ssoo cute :biggrin2:

We havent decided on a name yet, because we want to get to know her for a couple days first.

The car ride was long. I spent about 7 hours in the car today! She was flopped out the whole time though, so im guessing thats a good thing??

She is in her cage, getting used to it.

I think im going to let her decrompress for today, and take her out tommarow.

She is a little bigger than Phinn, and kinda chubby, but it is so cute!

She has a lot of attitude, I have a feeling she will be the dominant one in the realationship :)

Well ill get the pics in a bit, sorry to keep you waiting!!

Oh and when I already smelled like the new girl, I held Phinn, and he was very interested, but not aggresive at ALL...

Hopefully thats a good sign!

Silvie:hearts: Phinn:bunny17: and the new girl :brownbunny

I NEED PICTURES :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:.

I uploaded a bunch of pics from my house. Includes some disapproval and a tongue pic!!

http://photo.xanga.com/maevenmeghan/albums/c350950d051a3d
q104674131.jpg
m104674840.jpg

She is soooo precious :biggrin2:.

Marlin says he thinks he should get him instead of cousin Phinny :disgust:. I told him not a chance in heck and that he has enough brothers and sisters. One sister and two brothers is enough :p.

Yay! She is so pretty.

Good idea letting her get settled for a day or so until you get her out. Shes probably scared from all the moving.

Congrats!

Thanks guys!

Meghan, thank you so much for the pics, her photo's dont even begin to do her justice :)

Im so excited, I still dont believe we have her...

Ill get pics tommarow, I dont wann stress her out to much by pointing a big flashy thing in her face :biggrin2:

Silvie:hearts:phinn:bunny17: and the new girl:brownbunny

Pictures? LOL, I love lops, and she is just TOOO cute!!

She needs to come to Canada and live with Ash! :) (Phinn can come too!! He can share my "cage" :p)

Latest posts

Back