Im kinda worried....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loppy Earred Mom

Reaction score
I read all these threads and stuff about teentimes for bunnies and all the things your rabbits do and my rabbit isnow 4 months old and hasn't displayed anything different.

She has acted the same way since I brought her home well not exactlythe same she's extremely comfy not like when I first brought her homewhich is normal. But she doesn't seem to do all the teenstuffs that ya'lls are doing.

Maybe I should be counting my blessings rather then be worried I keeptelling my hubby she's gonna change and not be as sweet as she is for abit because an Alien bunny will come down and bunny nap her and replaceher with an Alien bunny that we dont know til she gets over it.

----

On a good note tho the problems I had with Stitch and the carpetchewing is now done! She no longer chews on my carpets after chasingafter her giving her stern Nos and using a water bottle she finallystopped.

Of course I have a ton of toys to pick up every day cause she throwsthem out of her little play pen then throws them all over the houselike a little baby making a huge mess but I'll take that over a holycarpet!

Marie

Dont be concerned. Guinevere wentthrough no terrible teen stage. She was as sweet as the day Ibrought her home. She never sprayed and the worse she everdid was leave bunny raisins around the house or an occasionalaccident. (oh and chewed wires... she LOVES to chew wires)

Just like people, buns all go through the stages in differentways. Some human teens only have brief little spats, whilesome are in constant moodiness. Just like buns!

She has sprayed but the only place she hassprayed is over by the Guinea Pig cage and after I had lifted it offthe ground she stopped doing that but she does always poop all over myhouse and still by the Guinea cage so I put the play pen over therewith her toys covered with newspaper on the bottom and her extra litterbox.

But good to know its ok for her to be like that hehehe. I guess I shall now look at it as I am blessed hahaha

Marie

Thanks Bunsforlife

Believe me...I didnt really learn first hand theterrible teens until I got Gir. And well, it hasbeen a rough couple of months.

Count your blessings:D

my girl bunny didnt go through a majorpersonality change.. but at around 4 months, almost to the day, shestarted leaving poops EVERYWHERE to mark territory (mostly around theperimeter of a room..) and started humping her brother lol.she's only pee marked a few things, but never anything major.she does like to be petted more now though! which i like, and hopedoesnt change when we do get her spayed.. i'm still scared to make thecall :(

My baby is going through the teen stages rightnow, but she's still a sweet bunny who loves to be pet and giveskisses. When she's not tearing around that is and trying to chewcarpet. She's a carpet chewer....

Neop's 8 months (is healready a teen?:shock:)He acts very well. He learned not to spray, buthe does leave cocoa puffs, but he's learning to control thattoo.

Let methink...............well I look out for him and if he stayson the carpet for too long I kind of chase him onto the floor(not allof my house is carpet). And well he has only sprayed the carpet abouttwo times and the two times every one got mad at himand Ithink he learned from that. Well today he had an accident and sprayedthe sofa:(, but that almost never happens, usually when he wants to peehe jumps from the sofa and pees in a corner on the floor, but this timemaybe someone was on his way.

A couple of weeks ago he learned a new good habit.When I take him to my dad's room (Nepo really loves my dad)when mydad's watching tv on the bed, Nepo likesto lay down on mydad's chest and once in a while I take him and put him onthefloor behind the door so he is kind of trapped and he doesall the businessthere instead of on the bed. And then I puthim back with my dad.

Back