I'm Going to a Mother-Daughter Ranch Camp this weekend

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirst3buns

Reaction score
I've never been to camp before, ever. I grew up in northern Michigan and there wasn't a lot of opportunity. I had a horse from the time I was 8 until I went to college but I haven't ridden since college. I'm so excited to ride again! Plus, my sister and her daughter are coming too. My sister also hasn't ridden since college. Should be interesting.

My daughter is 9 and has been riding for 4 years. She rides at least once a week. She's also been to several camps before. She's excited too but I can't wait:biggrin2:

That sounds so sweet! I wish my Mum wanted to do stuff like that with me.

And we do have camp holidays. I went on a PGL (Parents Get Lost) trip twice when I was younger.

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

pinksalamander wrote:
That sounds so sweet! I wish my Mum wanted to do stuff like that with me.

And we do have camp holidays. I went on a PGL (Parents Get Lost) trip twice when I was younger.

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny
Aah yeah I forgot about PGL! I was never allowed to go lol... :( But I'm not sure I've ever heard of any mother-daugter/father-son type camps- I would have loved to go on one of those when I was younger!

I hope you guys have so much fun! Sorry I couldn't make it--I'm swamped with school work. Say "Hi" to Norman for me :)

-Kathy

That' sounds SO fun! I can't wait to hear how the weekend went! I hope we get to see photos also!

Latest posts

Back