I'm going on a rescue mission

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Mary Ellen, I know Millie so angry.:(I don't think she's really jealous of BB (baby bun's) indoor time (as she prefers it outdoors, I just bring her in for more human time), but I think she may be jealous that my attention is split between two buns. I also agree with you that she may not like the smell of BB on me.:?They were ok in the car, although Millie was staring at him to begin with, so I covered over the front of her carrier so she couldn't see him for the rest of the journey.

As you can see she isn't keen on attention at the moment :(

GrumpyMillie.jpg

In comparison to the baby who never stops moving or wanting attention

BB.jpg

Well, the woman definitely wants him, so as soon as she gets everything sorted he is going to her. In the mean time, he is staying here with me. Oh - and she decided to call him Ben, so Ben it is (even though I wanted to call him Dougal!:p)

I also tested out the smell theory, after just handling the Ben I went to stroke Millie and she lunged at me - so it must be the smell which is setting her off.:?

I also took a few pics of Ben this afternoon :)

"hello there"

Ben3.jpg

"I give you - the butt!"

Ben2.jpg

Looking cute by the fireplace

Ben.jpg

In his new favourite spot - behind the sofa ;)

Bensofa.jpg

And this one is pretty bad - but it was so cute I had to snap it quickly!:p

Benasleep.jpg

Oh I'm glad he's got a good home to go to. Bo doesn't like the smell of Heidi and gets VERY angry with me.

Ben is absolutely precious in those last photos especially.

Poor Millie. Just love her all you can and see how things go. She'll be fine for now.

Latest posts

Back